Arsenal Vs Tottenham (Carabao Cup Quarter Final)

I understand the laziness argument but we seem just as leaky without Ozil, doesn’t seem to make much of a difference at the moment, might as well have him around.

2 Likes

If where backing Emery as our new manager then we have too let him pick his own side and put his mark on the side. If that means leaving a bloke short on match fitness and not great form out, so be it.

Ozil was proper shit the other day against southampton tbh.

Strange lineup. The defense looks tragic unfortunately.

2 Likes

I’ve signed up and all for Emery making ballsy decisions, I thinks its necessary. Just think the line-up could be more optimal that’s all.

Fair one really. Even without injuries team selections in this always are a bit hit and miss tbf.

If his performance against Southampton is a good indication of what we’re getting them it probably is.

Wow. At least have him on the bench???

Ozil unfortunately is done here from the looks of things. After that Leicester performance too ffs.

The thing is all the blame will all fall on Ozil, when I think it’s a two way street of Emery not being able to utilise his elite talents effectively also.

1 Like

Thats an argument that keeps getting said though. Wenger, Low Emery. . .

What channel is it on?

Sky,

or if you’re in Denmark: Viaplay Denmark, Eurosport Player Denmark, 6’eren

1 Like

You’re such a babe bl1nk! I am in Denmark as a matter of fact

Also I think we’re gonna get fucked in the arse, terrible defence

COYG

Well Ozil’s record under Wenger wasn’t really poor was it ? Leading assist getter in the league over 5 seasons. He’s simply just getting phased out under Unai Emery.

Anyway, Spurs have Ben Davies at centreback and no Harry Kane, it’s not all rosy for them either.

This game is using VAR btw

Started well!

Cling onto that stat but the truth is he is not really seen since he has been here as anywhere the player we thought he was. We have a history of losing our top talent quite easily. That hasnt happened here and that tells you something.

Guendouzi holds on to the ball too long

WTF

How did we not score. Shocking finish