Arsenal Vs Standard Liege (UEL)

Chambers in Mustafi out please

Not a bad line up and think Martenelli will embrace it again, itā€™s a bit alarming we donā€™t have more natural striking options.

No Mesut. Fine.

But heā€™s not going to feature at the weekend either.

Whatever you think of Ozil, this man-management is shit.

3 Likes

Is Pepe in the squad?

AMN getting his chance higher up the pitch. Enough talk, now walk the walk.

1 Like

Yeah

I like the lineup again. Resting Chambers is fine by me. Might have started PƩpƩ to get him on the scoresheet and build his confidence, but guess its a rotation thing as well to rest him.

AMN at RW is interesting. Didnā€™t see that coming. As MM said above, time for this mofo to show what he can do in his favoured position.

2-7 Liege. Emery Sacked. Freddie takes the reins for Bournemouth. Allegri in before end of International break.

Deal

1 Like

Nice to see AMN getting a chance to play in a preferred position

Wasnā€™t fussed about watching this, but then I see my boy Bellerin is captain and his Full Back Union bandmate is on the left. Not gonna lie, I didnā€™t watch much Scottish football. There were many reasons for that, but the main one was that I just didnā€™t want to, so iā€™m interested in seeing if Tierney really is the best left back in the world as I have labelled him in my head.

Main reason is youā€™re not cool enough. Mainly because you watch the Bundesliga

1 Like

Britney lyrics? Bit cringe imo

Iā€™m absolutely certain Small Penis Emery didnā€™t select this lineup.

Ljungberg should be the manager as soon as possible.

Torreira at the base, two dynamic attacking central midfielders with him, a dynamic front treeā€¦ This aint Emery.

Lol

Donā€™t blame the 350k man taking pension at home.
It is our fucking manager taking things personal to a sky high level and not picking him.

1 Like

How is it personal? Whatā€™s your basis for deciding that?

As a right winger. Which isnā€™t supposed to be his position either.

My gut feeling, I am honest, and I ainā€™t wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks like Freddie doesnā€™t want him either.

1 Like