Arsenal vs Spurs (PL) 3-1

Bet365 is offering 2.25 on Son to have over 0.5 shots on target. Max stake is a tenner, understandably, as bet365 is aware that that is basically free money.

Fancy a 1-1 draw to be a fairly likely outcome today.

2 Likes

Looking forward to schooling these bastards on what football is supposed to look like

COYG

2 Likes

If anyone could PM me with their best streaming site I’ll love you forever. Finding it hard to bring myself to shell out for BT for one game

1 Like

Its a month pass no? You’ll get the Europa games aswell

Yeah but what I mean is theres only one game I particularly want to watch, not that I wouldn’t have access to other matches if I pay up.

1 Like

Ah fair enough.

I hate streams so I’d pay it and effectively look at it as my match ticket :joy:

1 Like

Had a punt, hopefully the cunt doesn’t get a sniff before being subbed in the 60th minute but I’ll take 20 quid compensation if he does.

1 Like

Loris looking shaky.

LETS GOOOO!

Fucking look at those lineups and wondering how we possibly don’t win??

They are terrible but that slimy cunte will bite us to death with his sufferball.

What a start COYG

Great start, team is obviously well up for it

Great start, but what a shit corner ffs

Imagine Xhaka scores that fucking hell :joy::joy::joy:

Got what looks like a high quality reliable stream, but I did log into BT and still have the tab open in case I ultimately need to bite the bullet and pay up lol.

Im willing to but reluctant cos there are HQ, reliable streams out there if you know whete to go.

Anyway, strong start!

Goal inside ten minutes please xoxoxo

Dangerously high line.

Please could you PM it to me as well??

1 Like

Strong start. But seen this before. Need the goals to back it up.

2 Likes

Not a fucking foul

2 Likes

Never a foul n they almost score

What a save!

:ramsdale:

Would be absolutely devastating to concede like this

1 Like