Arsenal vs Spurs (PL) 3-1

The best thing about that goal is they lost the game :skull:

4 Likes

Laura Woods just said on the NFL show that Tottenham have separate changing rooms the football players don’t use along with the trophy room :joy::joy::joy::joy: I didn’t expect that comment at all lol love it

1 Like

Can we just have a competent performance from the Arsenal today, where we completely control the game?

I know the Scum possess quality that can hurt any team in Europe but it’s basically 2 players. They aren’t scoring without either Kane or Son involved in the move. It’s obvious how Conte will play. What’s not obvious is how Arteta will counter that, without compromising on our attacking play.

If we drop points to another counter attacking team, you can be sure the media will be all over it, calling it a Conte masterstroke and labelling Arteta naive and lacking tactical nous.

3 Likes

Is this some sort of self windup?
I could think of better moments on their behalf.

Anxious…

Game day! COYG!!

3-0 singing :notes: Tottenham get battered everywhere they go :notes:

COYG LET’S WIN THE MATCH!

Will be watching from Croatia! :croatia:

4 Likes

Will likely miss this one but will keep a sneaky eye out. I have to say, I hate watching these derby games. They are the most grey-hair inducing events of my life, so missing out might spare me a few :grin:

16 Likes

Work trip? :sweat_smile:

work?

2 Likes

Cant wait for Contes presser after beating them 4-1. Will be a magnificent start to the weekend !! COYG :heart_eyes:

Haha yes!

I’ve circled where I worked most of the time:

9 Likes

I’m worried about todays NLD
COYG . Don’t let us down .

Hate. Compete. Win.

1 Like

Debry day, bring it on :red_circle::white_circle:

1 Like

Son’s gonna score with his first shot but we’ll still win

1 Like

We’re top of the PL and at home so the pressure is on us.
If we win convincingly, I’ll be on board with the Arteta project but I said that before the Man U game.

Conte is tactically one of the best coaches in Europe so Arteta might struggle against him and their attack, especially if Kuluevski is playing, is going to be difficult to defend against.
I’d settle for a draw and I’ll go 2-2 with Xhaka and Jesus to score.

I hate Spurs so much.

2 Likes

Me too.
Most of my mates are spurs.
Along with Man U, they are most unbearable and deluded supporters in the PL