Arsenal Vs Southampton (PL)

Who’s your Man of the match? Vote now :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

This Denis Suarez loan…what even?

1 Like

Back where we belong :smile:

1 Like

Of course Aubameyang isn’t great on the wing, he’s been previously playing CF the last 4 seasons at Dortmund. Unfortunately he doesn’t have the traits in his Arsenal to be quality in a variety of positions.

Second half was rather drab apart from a few good Ozil moments, I don’t mind it if it was saving energy for a pretty hectic schedule coming up before the internationals.

Good win but the second half was concerning.

2 Likes

Ozil was the best player on the pitch when he came on.

1 Like

Nice little win. The 4-2-3-1 formation allows us to express at our best going forward. We should always go with it.

Imagine that :thinking:

Problem is that he is fantastic one game poor the next. The guy has it in him to be absolutely brilliant just wish he would be more consistent. Hopefully he will start doing that now but unfortunately age ain’t on his side might only see a couple more seasons before he struggles here.

I was along for the game today, thoroughly enjoyable to see us turn up and dispatch inferior opposition without too much fuss for once!

Thought we looked a bit more alive in the final third than we have done for a while. Ozil, Aubamayeng and Lacazette really had them on the ropes at the end and it’s staggering we didn’t score more really.

Was good to see Ramsey get a really good ovation when he was subbed, which fairly reflected not only a decent afternoon but the appreciation that there rightly is for him now that his time at the club is coming to a close.

The tension when we are passing it around at the back is palpable though :joy:

2 Likes

Well done Arsenal, as a neutral I thought that you could’ve even won 4-0.

I am a groundhopping YouTuber, who records my experiences at all of the grounds, and if you want a recap of the game or you couldn’t make it, check out my video which contains both goals:

Tell me what you think!

1 Like