• Draw
  • Southampton win

0 voters

Should be a rather easy home win.

6-0 Arsenal.

6 Likes

Yeah we’ll win

1 Like

Shane Long or Austin will score against us these bastards allways do. Going for a score draw

Going to say we edge this 2-1, but I think it will be a really close call.

Hope we kill em. Kinda can’t forgive them after our 3-2 reverse to end the unbeaten run

1-2 for Southampton. Rickie Lambert with a brace and Andre Santos with a bicycle kick.

Southampton to do the double over us?! That ain’t been done since the Roman Empire (or thereabouts)

Fuck off.

Good chance to take top 4 back this weekend. Need Pool to clobber United and for us to take care of business against Soton.

1 Like

Shane Long is not tall and he is a cunt.

Papa will take care of him.

That sounds strangely sexual :arteta:

0 0. Both sides will frustrate us. Saints park the bus and we wont have the answer to breaking them down. Horrible watch this one.

In a harsh way :bellend:

I reckon we want to get some revenge for that defeat away, I see this been a bit of a struggle but I’m going a 2-1 win. We’re still decent at home and able to pick up good results. Some danger men for Southampton like Redmond but we should be more then able to outscore them. Massively important to get 6 points in the next two home games before we face Spurs. I’d play Ozil in this, let us see what he can really bring to this side. These are the type of matches he will either sink or swim for Arsenal.

1 Like

The way Liverpool are playing the last few months, I wouldn’t be surprised if Utd clobber them. They don’t look as exciting or dangerous in attack as they did last season. I think a good result would be a boring drab 0-0. But with Liverpool and Utd needing to win it could be a open game of football.

Arsenal to win, both teams to score. Perhaps a 3-1 this time

Hope Southampton go down too after that ridiculous capitulation in the away fixture

2 Likes

Auba, Laca, ozil, torreira in the starting line up please, i’m starting to develop immense disliking towards Southampton over the last few years, going for a 4-0 win.

5 Likes