Arsenal Vs Sheffield United (PL)

Not sure about Saka, he gets pushed off the ball to easy

1 Like

It will be interesting to see a forward line of Ozil, Pepe, Martinelli and Lacazette.
It might be a bit lightweight playing against such a strong defensive unit like Sheffield United have.

They are coming here to defend so itā€™s going to be tight.
Iā€™ll go for a low scoring draw 1-1 with Pepe to score.

Odds of Mustafi being turned inside out or being so tight to his man he inevitably makes a mistake

2 Likes

Both have shown the ability to progress the ball well under Arteta so I donā€™t mind. Prefer this than the signature Guendouzi-Xhaka-Torreira tripletta of Emery. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nervous

ā€œLittle bitā€ looking forward to this game. Hope we donā€™t play with ā€œLittle bit handbrakeā€

The CD pairing worries me but I think we have more than enough going forward! Time for the others to start contributing in front of goal in absence of Auba. Martinelli with a brace, 3-1!

stoked to see Martinelli start, hope Pepe and Ɩzil are in the mood, Laca is due a goal, shaky defense and midfield might get run over unless weā€™re aggressive like weā€™ve been lately and then we need to last all 90 mins. Hope they just sit back because they are away but probably wont as weā€™ve been easy picking lately lol

Same. Worried.

1 Like

The polo neck is back. Not worried at all.

Not worried and not very interested either apart from Martenelli showing.

NBC Sports, crisp!

1 Like

The fact that he has been allowed to ref 500 games tells you how poor the standards for the so called best league really are.

Controversial decision against Arsenal guaranteed at some point of the game to completely change it.

Mustafi with a mistake already. He really isnā€™t good at all, is he?

1 Like

How Mustafi is still here is beyond me. Surely he himself just wants a fresh start at this point. Painful to watch him flop about like a dieing fish.

Any streams, guys?

he likes lying down, we know that. plays most of his football from a horizontal position.

Shame that there arenā€™t any other options and he has to play. The shit defenders Arsenal have are made of glass and weak mentallyā€”not a good combo.

Especially after all the stuff the official site pumped out this week featuring him. Itā€™s just so depressing to see him still at the club.

1 Like

Good to see the old Pep inspired donā€™t let the opposition have the ball for more than 5 seconds press is gone already.