Saturday 18 January
Premier League Match 23
The Emirates Stadium
KO: 15:00

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Sheffield United win

0 voters

@Calum as I know you don’t enjoy streams I recommend the commentary on arsenal.com

Used it quite a few times this season and it’s decent.

Used it for the Wolves home game as I was in work doing OT was much better than I expected tbh.

I’m going to see 1917 next Saturday tho so won’t be watching/listening to this. Cheers tho

1 Like

Is there a different phone policy for overtime hours? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I can confirm there was

As long as we score 3 goals in the first half hour, we’ll win this

Not likely. We may see 3 moonwalks by 30 mins though.

Is this a joke I’m not getting?

Yeah, it was a shit one, never mind.

Ah, @DavidHillier already has the master of shit jokes role covered

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

We won’t score more than 1 without Aubameyang, I predict 1-1 with VAR ruling out a late goal for us due to a foul in the build up.

1 Like

What’s the percentage of rain for the day gonna be aswell Aus? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hector Bellerin
Tight right hamstring. Being assessed ahead of Sheffield United (h).

5 Likes

How long can someone’s hamstring be tight for lol

3 Likes

Until @Phoebica massages it long

9 Likes

He is almost ready, don’t worry. In the press conference, Arteta said he is much sharper, but not quite ready for this game.

Martenelli big chance to step up this one. Usually well structured Sheffield and don’t score many.
Need a good start and get the crowd onside.
Got a feeling we might be better balanced up top for this one and with a week’s preparation win 3 1.

1 Like

Good time for Martinelli to show his determination up front. With hard work we should hold United in midfield but it will take hard work and Pepe needs to put in a shift instead of looking for sympathy after being fouled and not given by the ref. Also it’s about time Laca got a goal in now he’s working hard.

1 Like

Sheffield have been notably better than us most of this season but we’re improving. With Auba there I would fancy us to sneak a win but without think a draw most likely especially given Lacazettes poor form in scoring goals this season and the lack of goals from midfielders on top of this problem. Need Martinelli and/or Pepe to play blinders to make a chance of a win.

I’ve pretty much given up any hope of a storming run of good form to get top 4 but think we’ll be a safe mid table bet this season with a 25 percent chance of making a top 4 next season. Still too many issues with the squad for this to be a quick turnaround and restricted funds after all the waste of recent years on dreadful player recruitment (and retention - Ozil for 18m a year anybody???!!!) is gonna make this a really hard job for Arteta to do quickly.