Arsenal vs Sevilla (CL) 2-0

I’d like to see:
Raya
White-Saliba-Gabriel-Tomiyasu
Havertz-Rice-Vieira
Saka-Nketiah-Martinelli

Really?

9 Likes

I want to see a Havertz-Rice-Vieira midfield.

I don’t think either Nelson or Trossard have done enough to justify starting ahead of them.

Yep.

https://twitter.com/MarkyMBryans/status/1721900154121544165
You twats, you jinxed him.

1 Like

What a devastating blow. Just how will we cope :cry:

6 Likes

I want to see Trossard as an 8 and Havertz as a false 9.

Trossard could do a similar job Alvarez does for City, brings technical quality around the box and he’s most dangerous around there.

Havertz just offers too little there while he’s usually quite useful in a more advanced position with his hold up play.

5 Likes

It’s weird because Tr8ssard seemed to be the plan during preseason but we haven’t seen it yet this season? Perhaps it was in place for a few minutes while we were chasing a game?

It’s funny… I think it’d be a net positive thing for us if Eddie is injured for a game or two. Plonk Havertz up there and put Trossard in LCM.

Jorginho and Trossard in the same midfield.

1 Like

Wrong way round, Trossard up top and king Kai in the middle of the park

Kai isn’t working centrally in midfield, he’s looked better at CF. Trossard could be exponentially more useful in the 8 than both Havertz and ESR. Seems the best option available.

1 Like

Just trust it brother

If ‘it’ relates to the process, the good will is starting to go.

I like Trossard at CF but have seen him struggle with no service from a dysfunctional midfield. Mad Mikel could easily do something really outlandish luke play Nelson in the 8 and Martinelli at CF. Won’t even attempt to gues what he might do.

Imagine having Kai Havertz there
:sol:

1 Like

Srs question, would you guys take Joe Willock back to own that #8 position? Why did we end up loaning him & then selling him to those chimps from up North in the first place?

Definitely not. He’s not good enough for a top side. As Newcastle will demonstrate when they eventually spend a fortune replacing him.

2 Likes

100% no, that would be a regression

Willock doesn’t even start for Newcastle

Wouldn’t take any of their midfielders but if it had to be one probs Joelinton.

Nah squad player at Newcastle, still doesn’t solve us needing a top quality no 8.