Arsenal Vs Qarabağ FK (UEL)

Excited and nervous for Kos to be back.

LACAAAAA!! 1-0

Özil assist

Very well worked. Good job by Eddie to win the ball back.

good stuff

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Ozil assists even when injured/leaving/doesn’tplayindecember

Hopefully Lacazette can get a few goals tonight, for all his decent play this year he hasn’t really found the net a great deal.

Outside of the goal… it’s been kind of meh.

1 Like

This match really has been the hallmarks of dreary cold Thursday evening against random side no one cares about lol. Just a filler game unfortunately. Nice finish by Laca though :laca:

Hahahahaha yeah the pace of this game is to be expected but it’s also very hard to watch. The Europa League has been ok for a couple of years to break the cycle of Round 16 CL exits, but I’m desperately craving a CL return now :joy:.

Champions League poule games have been as boring. Especially the 5th or 6th games. Let us not exaggerate.

The goal

3 Likes

Saka is the first player born in the 21rst century to start for Arsenal. Interesting.

Attendence looks to be around early 40,000. Certainly one of the quietest nights ever at the Emirates.

It was like this at the Emirates all the time last Spring haha

1 Like

Saka looks confident. I like.

2 Likes

He’s meant to be a big talent isn’t he?

I’d never heard of him before tonight.

What was the game like?

You know those old Wild Western films, when the protagnist enters the town to a scene where no one is around and the tumbleweed rolls? That’s tonight’s match in a nutshell.

3 Likes