Arsenal Vs Qarabağ FK (UEL)

Result of the craigie derby?

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Qarabag win

0 voters

Don’t see anything other than a convincing win with a load of key players rested like our last European game. Smith-Rowe to take his chances and shine again.

Can we see Nketiah please EmeryLad?

I think Emery will send out a team of players that he doesn’t consider good enough to play in our PL games, so Ramsey and Ozil should be joining the likes of Smith-Rowe and Nelson in the starting line up :grinning:

1 Like

We could play an XI of players from OA in this game and Unai would still find a way to make us win :unai:

2 Likes

I think i’d make a good RWB

1 Like

wouldnt mind having a look at the young CB again, the tall black kid…cant remember his name but what i saw of him he looks quite decent especially with his passing.

I’d like to play on the wing if we’re fielding an OA team for this one :sunglasses:

1 Like

As long as it’s not the right wing. I’m not having you letting my side of the pitch down!

I’d have thought you’d want a strong player like myself in front of you to protect you :giroud:

I can run all day but I have the first touch of a brick wall. I’ll volunteer to shield the back four.

1 Like

I’ve barely kicked a ball ever, so I’ll go on the wing and just use pace. Walcott made a career out of it :slightly_smiling_face:

Biggest game of the season so far. We win this and we are right up there playing with the big boys. Auba and Laca up top plz.

Everyone is buzzing for this game I see then :joy:

This game has got 4-0 written all over it :grinning:

Didn’t even make my usual prediction :santi:

Half time lead.

This will the only time where getting a half and half scarf from a match will be acceptable, if you’re @Craigie :per:

Imagine if this ended up being the game where our unbeaten run came to an end lol. Good job Luca’s not about to shout at me for saying that.

2 Likes

Given they lost 6-1 at home to Lisbon last start I don’t think it will really matter what sort of side we put out on Thursday night.

Staying up/getting up early for this one aussie? :wink: