Arsenal vs Norwich (PL)

Ben White is a decent player. And I think we’ll see more of that as the season goes on.

Even so, we’re not a crap team, and using our worst players and comparing them with other team’s best players isn’t going to convince me otherwise.

2 Likes

When I say crap team it simply means we’re performing like one, no one is saying our whole team is utter shite.

Leicester barely beat Norwich but if you want to act like the result is a forgone conclusion go ahead.

1 Like

I will. Gladly.

Our first 11 ain’t bad, though how often will we see it this season, and the drop off to our second string team is absolutely devastating, lot of player come in that look championship level.

It also doesn’t help we seem to chop and change the fucking lineup every week, Arteta going peak Emery with trying to choose the less shit option every team selection but the reality is they are all shit.

I think our defence is solid if we can get a right back but how often will we see Tierney - Gabriel - White and a new RB all feature together this season, probably not a lot. Which means you’re relying on Kola, Holding, Chambers, Mari the majority of the time and that’s not good.

3 Likes

I will. Just like I relegated Norwich before they even kicked a ball. Because they are dreadful.

I have them down for relegation too but hey we’re playing like we’re gunning for relegation as well

:joy::rofl::rofl: sad that it’s actually true!

5 Likes

Fuck Norwich. Fuck Arsenal, but fuck Norwich more. 2-1 to the Gunners! COYG!

1 Like

I also think Norwich MAY be relegated, however, they do play good football, and they try to play on the front foot…So, they will attack us, WE WILL concede, and as we have seen, our attacking ideas are completely feckin useless…So, on those facts, I will go for Arsenal 1-- Norwich 3. This will be the final straw for our useless owners and they will therefore then give MASSIVE contract extensions to our super duo of Edu and Arteta…

Must win. This an absolutely huge game. And not just for Arteta.

Arteta is proper fucked when we come to this.
Arteta keeps his word and uses Ainsley at RB/CM and that sends a bad message to the locker room about how complaining publicly can earn you a spot in the team.
Arteta doesn’t keep his word and once again doesn’t start Ainsley, which once again validates what Ainsley said and that could also have an impact in the locker room.
Lose/lose situation. Hopefully we don’t actually lose the match as well to make it a set.

1 Like

This is Arteta. Ainsley will serve his penance.

I highly doubt he made promises that Ainsley starts every game from now on. Even if he did and he breaks it, he has an unhappy Ainsley, which is what he had anyway.

2 Likes

That’s not what happened lol

2 Likes

Yeah, me and you know that. A player competing for a starting spot will see it exactly as that.

Fair, didn’t know you meant from the POV of players

1 Like

Yeah, should have clarified that.

1 Like

That Portugal march got me hyped up.

Bring Norwich forth!

-------------Ramsdale--------------
AMN-White-Gabriel-Tierney
---------Partey-Lokonga---------
------Pepe----ESR----Saka-------
------------------Laca------------------

Auba and Odegaard on the bench due to being busy with their international duties. I assume Saka will sit some matches out with England.
Hoping for an assertive win and a big performance from White.

1 Like

We’re three games into the season. Nobody is being rested because they were on international duty.

3 Likes

And with zero points.

So yeah, our best players will bloody well play.

Think Auba only has a game this Sunday and then he is done anyway. 6 days is enough time to recover.

Enter Arsenal :sweat_smile:

5 Likes