Arsenal Vs Newcastle United

With his injury record, he would have been a perfect fit for this team.
Great player, built like tank, great in the air and one of the strongest strikers I’ve seen, shame about his teeth. :grinning:

3 Likes

Had three seasons playing with knee problems and still hit thirty goal seasons for us.
Fun fact the surgeon who done his final op and had to tell him his career was over was named Bram Stoker.

2 Likes

Can we start fucking winning again?

Only 10 games left and we have 6 fucking wins.

Sort it out you cunts

At this stage last season we had 16

At this stage two seasons ago the season that got Wenger sacked we had 13

9 Likes

90 min of coherent football please

Slaughter them. 3-0

If we ever have to endure a season worse than this one in our lifetimes then I won’t be happy.

1 Like

I thought this about 2017/18 :joy: turns out that season wasn’t as bad looking back…

1 Like

Ozil will start, the game will be shit, #ArtetaOut.

I think this game will be a good barometer reading on how good Arteta is going to be.

He’s had the winter break and a few months to work his thing and now needs to lead us above Everton in the next few weeks to make it look like he was the better choice than Ancelotti

3 Likes

Best concise summary of our season I’ve read

1 Like

I wasn’t going to say anything but as it’s now getting some praise I have to point out that it’s 13 games left. :hipster:

4 Likes

You are right. For some reason I thought the season was 36 games when I posted that.

Wishing the season away!

1 Like

That’s because Wenger fucked off though.:joy:

1 Like

That still would have left us with 11 games left, not 10 :wenger2:

1 Like

Best concise summary of our season I’ve read

I was counting after this game tbf haha

We should win but !!

1 Like

We might get a scrappy win but a draw is more likely so I’ll go 1-1 with Aubameyang to score.

2 Likes

We’ll play Lacazette and Ozil, create nothing and draw.

That’s the kiss of death, right there.

I’ll have a ‘the thick of it’ binge between 4.30pm and 6.30pm, methinks

3 Likes