Arsenal Vs Newcastle United (PL)

Shocked at seeing Bellerin dropped lol.

Decent team. COYG

1 Like

Then he shouldnā€™t be in the squad at all.

1 Like

Maybe heā€™s fine to play half an hour if needed but not the full 90.

Not sure why you are so angry lol

1 Like

Newcastle looking to dominate aerial. Starting Carroll and Joelinton with Wilson to feast on the knock downs.

David Luiz isnā€™t the best aerially so his duals are something to look out for.

1 Like

What if a CB gets injured first 5 mins ?

Personally I think heā€™s fine itā€™s just our dickhead manager thinks he knows better for what itā€™s worth.

2 Likes

I reckon winning headers is something he isnā€™t too bad at it be fair haha.

1 Like
3 Likes

This implies that Steve Bruce has a plan. He once actually said ā€œI donā€™t do tacticsā€.

GTFO with your facts and reasoned opinion.

Ɩzil scored in the last game vs Newcastle in February 2020 lol :joy:

Seriously what the fuck does AMN have to do to get a start. Every time heā€™s played at RB heā€™s always been one of our better players. Mike Arteta being Mikel Arteta.

3 Likes

I think we know what the problem is. AMN speaks his mind and Arteta wants quiet workers.

1 Like

As a backup/possible cameo if heā€™s really needed. It can take up to 7 weeks to gain full fitness after contracting the covid virus, especially from a respiratory point of view.

Does he? Where have you seen that?

I think the problem is more than Maitland-Niles just isnā€™t a very good footballer :woman_shrugging:

I think he made some comments after a cup or EL match where he played in midfield about having more legs in that area. Weā€™ll never know for sure but I donā€™t know Artetaā€™s ego appreciates that kind of public dissent, even if itā€™s with a wink and a nod.

2 Likes

That was pretty pathetic from Aubameyang. Hope he gets it together soon.

1 Like

Argh Aubameyang looks so lackluster

1 Like

Naah, he was never a great at beating his man, he thrives in the box

Heā€™s definitely better than Cedric.