Premier League Match 19
The Emirates Stadium
KO: 20:00 :clock8:
:tv: Sky Sports

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Newcastle United win

0 voters

Hopefully 1-0 Arsenal but another 0-0 would come as no great surprise.

2 Likes

Newcastle are sleepwalking to relegation. Even when they pick up points it seems to be by accident. So I’ll be disappointed if we don’t pick up all 3 points here.

1 Like

Comfortable win this time

1 Like

Stat pad win. 2 0 as Newcastle are at that part of the season where Ashley and Bruce get slaughtered on and off the pitch.
Bruce has had his early season plaudits and over achievement award in the media. They’ll all turn bandit on him here.

Monday night game. Sigh.

1 Like

At least it’s not Sunday night at 715pm.

1 Like

I’ve voted for the win, of course. But that fucked up performance against Palace this week has me doubting myself. COYG!

1 Like

Now you are talking.
Legendary legend.
I’m hoping for a far better performance than the Palace game , that shouldn’t be too difficult… or should it ?
3-1 to the Arsenal

1 Like

Tierney :partying_face:

State of the table struggling for fucking interest in this game.

3 Likes

@DavidHillier & @Aussiegooner will no doubt know who scored

6 Likes

Shaw and Elliott

2 Likes

They’ve got two points and four goals in their last six games and two of those goals was when they lost to Leeds 5-2.

If we struggle to get at least two goals and keep a clean sheet, at home to probably the most out of form team in the league, Arteta is the only person to blame.

We’ll struggle to break them down, we took 107 minutes to score in the cups vs them and couldn’t create fuck all against palace…

Controversial to think Martinelli should start up front over Aubameyang and Lacazette?

Arteta always plays it safe unless he is forced to do something different.
It’s likely he’ll start with usual attacking line up and bring Martinelli if we need a goal.

I can’t believe I’m verbalising it, but Arteta should consider dropping Aubameyang from the first eleven.

Martinelli or Willian should start on the left…

tenor (2)

I hope this post looks insanely stupid this time tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

While there haven’t been goals from Auba himself, arsenal have played their best football when he’s been in the middle with ESR Saka and Martinelli behind.

Because Elnenny and Xhaka are pretty shit at playing easy forward passes and Arteta is a suspected terrorist, this may not be clear but we are where we are.

1 Like

Auba would work best through the middle now. Partey can cover more ground than Xhaka so Partey Dani Rowe midfield 3 should have a better time playing riskier passes. Best game to experiment it with as Newcastle are dogshit.

Play pepe and Saka as well.