Arsenal Vs Newcastle United (PL)

You spelled Laca wrong and he did score goals himself. :rofl:

Wouldnā€™t chance it on Tierney and Martinelli just yet. We know sideways fuck Xhaka starts but would be happy with:

Leno, Bellerin, Holding, Gabriel, Maitland-Niles, Partey, Ceballos, Saka, Smith-Rowe, Pepe, Aubameyang.

Sala and Pepe should swap flanks at this stage. We know Saka looks great on the right and right side Pepe has never delivered so time to change it and see. Everything goes through that side anyway so it might give him more opportunities on the ball. Need to be careful with Martinelli so best to try Pepe there now.

Though whatever we play the boss has us playing to the left like complete pussies so Iā€™m not holding out much hope of slick combination football.

4 Likes

Come on boys , letā€™s put in a good shift tonight. Get the week off to a good start .
Possibly Southampton in the cup at the weekend, letā€™s push for some good attacking football tonight and thatā€™ll set us up nicely for a tough cup game on Saturday.
COYG

3 Likes

Fearing a 2-1 defeat tonight :weary:

Newcastle donā€™t go past the halfway line. They need to actually shoot for them to win haha

1 Like

Newcastle lost to Sheffield United at home in their last game so I donā€™t see anything less than a comfortable, if not spectacular, win from us.

Iā€™ll go 2-0 with Lacazette and Holding to score.

1 Like

Weā€™re going to lose.

My 3 1 was wrong about palace but im feelingā€¦

3 1 arsenal. Newcastle are trash.

Only an hour until I can complain about the starting line up. Excited.

7 Likes

Like actually. If we win tonight we jump over Aston Villa because they have played four games less at that point. Otherwise weā€™re stillā€¦11th.

1 Like

Purgatory.

1 Like

Fuck it, the Arsenal for the win 3-0

2 Likes

Not giving Only Connect up for this.

2 Likes

Partey to start please

1 Like
2 Likes

Fuck I hope we create more chances than we did against the in the cup tie.

COYG

Iā€™m gonna be greedy and ask for 10 minutes of free flowing football on top of an Arsenal win.

Should be ok, I think we have had 7 minutes so far this season, so only 3 to goā€¦ :rofl:

Letā€™s do this!!!

1 Like