Arsenal Vs Newcastle (PL)

It’s been a busy day, but good job Liverpool beating Spurs :+1: Now we HAVE to take full advantage of the situation tomorrow. Come on the Arsenal!

8 Likes

Pressure is really on with today’s Liverpool/Spurs win and the absolute highway robbery Chelsea pulled off.

We are finally back. C’mon!

That result will be completely meaningless if we can’t get three points tonight. I’m confident we’ll get them, I just want us to be in the best position possible when results may wobble towards the end of this stretch of games.

1 Like

Your avatar is dope bro :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

If we win tonight this will be the first time in 21 years we win 10 home games in a row. Our home form is mighty impressive standing at 13-2-1 before the game tonight, and that loss came at the first match of the season vs City, which was Unai’s first game at the club. I am confident if we face City now at home, we won’t lose.

homeform

Our away performances hit rock bottom last year I think, and albeit the improvement we’ve made so far this season is not considerable, it is a step in the right direction. Next year we have the chance to step it up and find consistency both home and away, which will certainly make for an exciting year.

9 Likes

Outstanding home form that is. Champions worthy.

Beating Newcastle, at home, in front of our own supporters, to go above both Man U and spurs.

What more incentive do we need?

FINALLY WE ARE BACKKK :red_circle::white_circle:

Shame about our away one. Like day and night.

I’m scared, I can feel the bottling in me knees

1 Like

No one give Calum a like for being a try hard.

3 fucking weeks. Joke.

Hopefully the lads want to prove something and start all gun blazing :callum:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

You know i was gonna use that smile immediately :henry2:

2 Likes

:red_circle::white_circle:COYG

3 Likes

That’s a decent enough team. I like it

1 Like

No Kos?