Arsenal Vs Newcastle (PL)

Bit of a wait for our next game now then… :grimacing:

• Arsenal win
  • Newcastle win
  • Draw
  • Monty and Gunner fight it out till the death to decide who wins best mascot

0 voters

18 days before kick-off. Too early to open this thread, tbh.

1 Like

Who are you? The Thread Police :wink:

Yeah, too early. Good call, Deputy Luca.

7 Likes

What’s handy is that us mods can still offer our thoughts on the game.

My own, 6-0 to The Arsenal, of course.

10 Likes

Yes I am also looking forward to the match, perhaps we mods could have private match threads for games that are further away :grin:

5 Likes

I’ll be at this game thanks again to @k1tsun3.

Really looking forward to it and hope we don’t lose any momentum.

What’s your prediction @Mysty ??

7 Likes

Now that our important away fixture in Dubai has been and gone I think we’re ready to discuss the next fixture now.

7 Likes

Football is finally back :giroud2:

Because of the FA Cup this was the longest international break in the world ffs! We can see the light starting to appear now.

4 Likes

It’s been horrendous, 3 fucking weeks. Feels like a year

9 Likes

YESSSS !

The darkness has lifted from my vision.

This international break was perhaps the worst in living memory. With all the Brexit bollocks going on in the background as well, the fucking pits.

3-1 Arsenal

9 Likes

April Fool’s Day. Mustafi will be in his element!

3 Likes

Thank fuck. I didn’t realise it was a Monday night game, so we’ve still got to go a weekend watching everyone else play :santi:

Liverpool vs Tottenham on the Sunday though. We could be going into April going above them! Hope Unai has #theladz pumped for this final stretch of the season now.

3 Likes

We are finally back! COYG!

@Aussiegooner :wink:

1 Like

Hopefully Xhaka is fit, apparently taken off during the week with an adductor issue.

I was going to be able to watch this, but can’t now as work has decided to organise a Tuesday morning meeting so I have to go into the depot :dizzy_face:.

Don’t you have an app for your mobile that gives you live updates? I got one and it is fantastic :wink: