Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

Luca everyone is laughing with you. Not at you :wink:

2 Likes

Fine, then.

1 Like

I bet 70percent of United fans are not aware of this.

3 Likes

The last 50 odd posts in here have been bloody hilarious :arteta: Nice work triggering them agent Luca :kroenke:

9 Likes

Iā€™m quite enjoying how the tables have turned on these fuckwits.

Back when we used to dominate possession and create chances without winning, these cunts would talk about how we lacked leaders, balls, winning mentality etc. They wouldnā€™t even bother analysing the game but purely focus on the result.

For the first time in a while, theyā€™re the ones feeling hard done by and are whining like little bitches because they lost. Clinging on to xG is the sort of thing they would have roundly mocked us for if we had lost the game.

Suck it you fucking cuntbags.

22 Likes

Exactly, last seasonā€™s game was particularly painful where we lost at home and every United fan gloated about how they outplayed us as if it was some master rope-a-dope tactic perfectly executed.

Looking at the stats @BigWeng_4LYFE posted earlierā€¦ Outplayed? Fuck off. We just fired blanks all game and self inflicted a decent performance

4 Likes

Cheers mate. Now i am gonna check my bank account :kroenke: :henry2:

Daaaaaaaaaamn !

1 Like
1 Like

ffs this is so shit but also so hilarious

10 Likes

ā€œand Mark Henry has missed againā€ :rofl:

2 Likes

What is this xG I keep seeing being banded about?

tl:dr; some person guesses how often goals are scored from situations then other people treat it as reliable statistics in arguments.

7 Likes

Stat hipster garbage.

2 Likes

This has made my day :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen 2,000 word explantations of how it works but this is the perfect summary. :grin:

2 Likes

That line slayed me.:joy::rofl:

Hilarious

3 Likes

Itā€™s time to forget these cunts and focus on Rennes. Letā€™s destroy them as well :kos2: