Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

Luca what the fuck, you have 38,273 posts on that shithole…

Ah why am I even surprised. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Not on RAWK lol!

They are truly the biggest cry babies in football. What an entitled bag of turds these fans are. Dish it out, but never can take a dishing back.

I truly enjoy reading redcafe and soak up their tears :henry2:

5 Likes

I was only able to scroll as far as the post that had a fucking ad inserted into it. Thank fuck we don’t do that here.

12 Likes

Lol sorry! I like to talk with the others about football.

You are our agent there. All good in my books :wenger2:

3 Likes

The thing is the team chasing are going to keep creating until they score and the opponent is going to keep defending when they’re ahead. Aside from the chance where Lukaku was 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper they didn’t create that much.

:kos2:

These people better don’t find their way to here then, they will all end up permanently crying. The way we (I) talk about other teams on here:

Chelsea = Chavski
Tottenham = The Scum
Liverpool = Loserpool
City = Emptyhad
United = Crying Cunts of the North

:ozil2:

1 Like

As a member of OA staff I can say that this is categorically not true

What a fanny

The other bloke as well, “how and why is this tolerated?” :sob: :joy:

16 Likes

I am a cocky italian :henry2:

1 Like

“Thought you were a sensible poster,” - ROFLUTION

Wide off the mark pal. Wide off the mark.

4 Likes

Devils advocate here : If I am not wrong, Manure was the term coined after the plane crash that killed several of United players.
So unlike Livershit, Chelski, Arseshit etc; the term ‘manure’ is more disrespectful.

Yeah that seems to be their issue with it. Having said that they’re a sensitive bunch anyway when it comes down to banter thrown at them.

Thought that was Man U?

Manure is just a play on fertiliser I thought :arteta:

They call us Arse on that forum all the time.

But I love them loving life on Thursday after we got beat all taking the piss and laughing it up at first, then it all changing.

Can always dish it out but never take it.

Also @Luca_from_Italy maybe some sound advice :thinking:

1 Like

It’s bothersome how long balls and players popping up between the lines remains such a big problem for Arsenal. Every game we have multiple situations where defenders get caught in one-v-one situations and they’re weak at the back.

4 Likes

Manure was part of a chant
“Duncan Edwards is manure, rotting in his grave, man you are manure—rotting in your grave.”

ManU as well because of this line-
Man U Never Intended to Come Home

First letter of each word - Munich

2 Likes

Hmm never knew that.

Don’t think it’s common knowledge tbh. Poor Luca got done in, doubt he knew either

5 Likes

I was aware of this but never called anyone out on it as ive never thought anyone had made that connection on here.