Arsenal Vs Manchester United (FA Cup 4th Round)

John Cross just tipped united :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Good luck tonight guys. Just set them all on fire if nothing else please. I wonder if the Oxford Street barber I went to years ago who “hates the north” but is a “huge manutd fan” (as evidenced by all the photos of Scholes, beckham, cantona etc on his shop wall) will be there tonight? I doubt it, probably even the Emirates is too far north. Cunt.

Kos da Boss to score again and gave us a tight win. Would love it :giroud:

Lingard own goals would be my wet dream, the absolute fucking Jeb end.

3 Likes

Im thinking that Lingard will score for them tonight. Auba its on you man. Can payback on them sitters tonight mate.

Yeah, he is a fucking cocky fucker with his stupid dance everytime he scores.

Behind a pay wall here :neutral_face:

Fuck it.

COYG!!

2 Likes

No Ozil starting

I love Mesut but I really hope that we can sell him in the summer, we aren’t using him, Emery won’t get sacked that early so we need to free up his wages to use on other players.

1 Like

Mustafi dropped once again! Yes!

4-4-2 diamond again?

Just the 25 FA Cups in this fixture tonight.

1 Like

It’s way too quiet on here for an Arsenal Man Utd fixture.

COME THE FUCK ON YOU GUNNERS!!! Lets wreck the cunts. 3-0.

:red_circle::white_circle::red_circle::white_circle::red_circle::white_circle::small_red_triangle::white_small_square::white_small_square::small_red_triangle::back::on::top::soon:

6 Likes

There’s gonna be so many goals in this

Ozil on the bench again…

FFS, play him or sell him

Back on fukin top bitchezz

Get rid of Welbeck and a few deadwoods, we can keep Ozil, if money is really the issue, which I don’t believe so.

No point keeping Ozil if Emery is only going to start him 1 in every 5 matches though.

1 Like