Arsenal Vs Manchester United (FA Cup 4th Round)

Season after. Im sure there was a game at OT on a friday night as well on the BBC. I know we lost.

Easy win for us. The football gods owe us one after last seasons De Gea masterclass. Was it 23 shots on target LUL ? And yet they praised Manures defense after that game.

2 Likes

2-1 Arsenal. Weā€™re going on a new run of good games.

3 Likes

I feel the same mate. Cā€™mon Arsenal!

No TV network in Australia buying the rights for the FA Cup this season has put a real dampener on it for me.

2 Likes

Could you watch it on BBC sport if you use a British postcode haha

Fuck cocky man from Norway. Dirty cunt.

4 Likes

Sanchez is just the latest case where heā€™ll get booed, but thereā€™s actually no logical reason for booing him, other than ā€œthatā€™s what happens at footballā€

1 Like

So angry :joy::joy:

I donā€™t think heā€™s wrong in what heā€™s saying. The amount of shit weā€™ve given Sanchez heā€™s got a point to prove that this move of his was all worth it because so far it hasnā€™t been and heā€™s failed extremely to impress.

1 Like

If Iā€™m a footballer coming back to my old clubs stadium for the first time since leaving Iā€™m gonna be super motivated for it to be my best performance of the season tbh

Motivation isnā€™t whatā€™s held him back since he joined United, itā€™s shitness, so Iā€™m not worried.

6 Likes

:poldi:

Ok, but he is still a Manc cunt.

I woke up this morning feeling so excited for this match, canā€™t wait another day.

Gonna be a thriller I think

:henry2:

7-0.

3 Likes

Iā€™m curious to see what starting 11 Unai opts for in this one, going to have to send out best available if we want a chance at progression youā€™d think.

Ɩzil start plz :pray:t3: