Arsenal Vs Manchester City (PL)

I’ll be happy with a performance - show that we can keep them at bay and have some coherence to our progression and get a few chances… you never know it football…

I reckon it will be 1-3, but I fear a devastation and dominance by them, which we really don’t need right now.

If we play anything like we have recently we are getting destroyed.

I might put some money on city to score 4+, I get the feeling this may be a clinic.

Can always rely on you to bring us all back down to earth :grin:

6 Likes

There not Liverpool. :wink:

Hahah yeah. City can be got at defensively, just don’t think we’ve got a midfield capable of building enough attacks to put their vulnerabilities under any sort of pressure.

Going forward City are every bit as good as if not better than Liverpool, that’s why I really fear for us :cry:.

1 Like

I’m trusting to a bit of bad luck and wastefulness on behalf of them and we pinch a draw.
Our fullbacks though are the stuff of Stephen King horror.

4 Likes

2 - 1 win laca scores both

That midfield lacks experience so I guess Ozil might get a start?

Are you talking to yourself ? :joy:

2 Likes

Auba Marti and Pepe front 3 again! :fire::fire::fire:

the best team we could have hoped for.

Shame they will probably shit it for a while. I hope that isn’t decisive, but against City it probably will be

1 Like

That’s about as good a line up as we can muster, injuries considered.

Still gonna get dicked though. Can’t wait to see Ozil go completely missing and AMN to get absolutely fleeced down the right by Sterling.

1 Like

bit of a weird lineup from them tbh

FUCK OFF STOP MAKING ME BELIEVE

We’ll probably try and play out from the back and concede from a moment of clownery. Matteo…I’m looking at you.

I at least expect Pepe to cause them problems. We’ve got enough speed in attack to give Man City’s backline a bit of cause for concern.

2-2

1 Like

Lol I was trying to edit my original message

Mendy vs AMN is going to be fun :cold_sweat:

Time to park the bus

No Aguero, Silva, or Laporte. Backed by a vociferous and passionate Arsenal home crowd.

We should at least run them close

2 Likes