Arsenal Vs Manchester City (FA Cup Semi Final)

He’s not an idiot. Politics of the club are a higher priority than winning matches tho that’s all.

Is this a back three or is Roadman pushed into midfield?

Thanks for the heads up.

My telly is off, thank goodness. I think I’ll only switch on at KO time and mute it to drown out that Scouser with a girl’s haircut

It’s a back three, Tierney as a left CB again. Arteta doesn’t trust Kola or Holding atm.

Not playing Ozil should be the first decision every match

4 Likes

In fairness I would have Matt Smith of Dr Who fame rather than Ozil…Accept it, his time here is done…
Nothing to do with politics, just based on picking a team to try and win the game…not a team including players who don’t give a shit and just want a bigger bank balance…

3 Likes

:facepalm: Hate this formation so much.

Can’t say I’m the biggest fan either… :wenger2:
But let’s hope for the best :+1: :+1: :+1:

Let’s see how that works out for us. I’d imagine we’ll have around 25% possession and maybe a couple shots on goal if we are lucky. Should put us in prime position to beat a squad that costed over 1 billion to create :joy::joy::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

Tell me…what feckin difference would moneybags Ozil make…ffs mate…he is a waste of time and space…

If we can pull off the shit we did against Liverpool I’ll take it. Don’t think its happening though.

2 Likes

4-3-3! We’re going for it!

/6-0 City

2 Likes

AMN to announce himself. :eyes:
MOTM performance coming right up.

1 Like

We’ve been absolutely shat on by City plenty of times with Ozil in the team, and that was when he had quality.

And we actually used to beat them with him as well.

Came home for this.

COYG!!

Biggest game of the season so far. COYG.

We beat Liverpool, the best team in England without him…

Can anyone PM me a stream please? :slight_smile: