Arsenal vs Man Utd (PL) 3-2

Need Tomiyasu and Trossard on in the second half

1 Like

Weā€™re playing the progressive football. A lot of it isnā€™t coming off but united are the nervous ones here, not us.

Fucking hell boys. You cannot be so fucking sloppy in our defensive third

Need Both

We need more attacking impetus down the left side. EWB is a liability and looks a bit timid.

Sloppy first half. Our passing has been quite poor at times.

Really didnā€™t expect such a poor perfomance.

Not that it was that bad im general, compared to other teams, but looking at out standard this season really didnā€™t see this coming. Expected one of our best perfomances considering the occasion just to get one of the worst ones.

So many silly unforced errors, I really expect MUCH MORE in the second half.

1 Like

Especially at the start of our attack or midfield where it is so dangerous. Clean it the fuck up

1 Like

Everything is stemming from our senior member in Partey though. too many mistakes.

Look very nervous. United are pita tbf, but we are our own enemies at times today

2 Likes

Partey and White being very poor

2 Likes

Good response to going behind. Think we are clearly the better side but need to come out and put it on them right from the off in the second half.

6 Likes

Even game.

Martinelli been not the best again. Would bring on Trossard soon

5 Likes

Not great only positive is weā€™re level

Too many sloppy errors

1 Like

Not the worst half but some sloppiness from our players. Martinelliā€™s poor form continues.

Glad we went to HT, need Arteta to wake them up.

1 Like

Love the header from Eddie.

Dr goals :telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver:

5 Likes

Iā€™m nervous White gets a red. Wouldnā€™t say no to Tomi coming on at some point also

1 Like

Xhaka has been low-key our best and most composed player so far.

3 Likes

Heā€™s getting the winner. He loves a goal against Yanited

Most anxious Iā€™ve heard our home fans this season.

Not a surprise, weā€™re squandering possession not out of us trying things that arenā€™t coming-off but really simple passes.

I wish I was there because Gary Neville is being a sanctimonious little turd on the tele. ā€œArrrrtetaā€™s ran 15 yards to have a gooooo at the 4th official there, you canā€™t do thatā€ [cue replay showing Arteta running 5 yards and doing nothing we donā€™t see from other managers] listening to himā€¦heā€™s giving me the fear.