Arsenal vs Man City (PL) fuck

Ake left back

Bernado at CB

Partey is a huge loss. Need a masterclass from Jorginho today.

Rodri at CB and Ake at LB wouldn’t be good

weak ass midfield then. Jorgi gonna feast hard.

1 Like

Tomiyasu vs Grealish. Tomi needs to be on point tonight

Loool Grealish is shit breh. Cut in 10 times out of 10.

Yeah was about to say, City fans probably saying that Grealish needs to be on point tonight too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Very confident of it being a win, draw or loss. siu.

1 Like

Grealish bullied Tomi at Etihad tbf.

No mention of FFP or VAR yet during Amazon’s inane coverage.

I’ll let you know if that changes.

Playing Bernardo at LB is a PEP masterclass :arteta:

Arteta like “I used to live there, I know how it works”.

Ah we better do this. The thought of us not being top tonight must be like how @Calum felt when he realised he wasn’t top of our FPL league any more :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah suddenly we have a really shallow bench again. Trossard has been a good pickup but I can’t see Arteta trusting Vieira after that cameo against Brentford. Nelson is just back from injury, we got extra defenders, extra keeper and a kid to make up the numbers. It’s not ideal.

1 Like

Clichy acting like Jorginho is an upgrade. Wow.

Yeah took me by surprise, because I swear it was only last week when I said our bench was good :sweat_smile:

1 Like

LOL I hope he’s never a manager.

Yeah it’s silly but the bench looks way stronger if you switch Holding and Jorginho, for example.

Whatever you think of Jorginho as a player (and it’s fair to say I think he sucks) having him on the bench and Partey on the pitch means we have plenty of flexibility to change things in more interesting ways.

Too much negativity…just arrived at te Emirates and the place is jumping. We can get a result tonight…COYG!

1 Like