Arsenal Vs Liverpool (PL)

That’s the spirit mate! We can do it!

I don’t want to expect anything from this game, because of our glaring weaknesses. But I still feel we have to take three points today because it’s a game at home.

1 Like

I have a feeling we’ll sneak a draw but our defence is really concerning. I just hope Liverpool’s front line is having a bad day.

Emery has yellow teeth too

Yellow teeth derby!

5 Likes

Worried.

Two goals down by half time and Luca banned.

8 Likes

If Liverpool start strongly, I don’t think we can contain them. Especially is we have Mustafi, Lichsteiner and Xhaka all in the same defence. Yikes.

People might say Liverpool aren’t in great form in the league, but we are always the team to kick start a run of form for our opponents.

But if we can get to half time even within a goal of Liverpool, I think our superior fitness will tell. Liverpool tend to press and expend a lot of their energy in the first half. Weather that storm (somehow) and we might be able to get a result in the second half.

1 Like

He can’t be banned at half time.
Most of us rely on him for updates and videos of the game.
We won’t know what’s going on.

2 Likes

No, you hater.

:arteta:

Truly the worst outcome, but unfortunately also the most likely one.

2 Likes

Everyone is against me today. I am pumped :kos2:

4 Likes

A couple of Liverpool fans have coyly text me this morning asking for my prediction (one of whom is going to this game)

I seriously hope we smash these dickless wonders

3 Likes

I don’t get why, with all these thousands they earn, the managers can’t have their teeth whitened. It’s only 18 quid on the NHS

1 Like

Well Klopp has now.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Didn’t expect that ending

1 Like

Let’s see who is gonna win in the end.

1 Like

Two hours to go… Cannot wait. Come on you gunners!!!

1 Like

COYG!!!

1 Like

Do u guys have daylight savings time over there? Match is at 1030am here randomly. We turn our clocks back tonight.

3 Likes

Yeah went back last weekend

2 Likes