Arsenal Vs Liverpool (PL)

This game will be over in the first halve if we start like we have been. Going for 1-3 win to lpool

Iā€™d say 6-1 to them :wink:

Think Liverpool will win this 2-1, especially with our full back problems going into the game. I donā€™t think weā€™ll get slaughtered like some are suggesting but I think our weaknesses at the back will be slightly to much for us to overcome in order to get a result.

Until liverpool fouls someone or scores a goal :henry2:

I am not gonna give him this pleasure ;). Hard as a rock :kos2:

1 Like

I want to see this cool calm and collected mentally resilient Luca.

Iā€™m not sure he exists.

5 Likes

Big test for me, but the haters i have on this board can fuck off. I am gonna defeat them.

7 Likes

Canā€™t wait amico mio.

Tu es molto calme!!!

Fuck the game, Iā€™m here for the Luca Vs Anger + haters contest

1 Like

Your italian is very good :mustafi:

1 Like

In a parallel universe, Luca is the most zen guy on the planet. Instead of listening to heavy metal, he enjoys Japanese pop and has never eaten a roast chicken :ramsey:

4 Likes

Want to see us play a back three against Liverpool, which will mosly likely be a back five for large portions of the game.

Welbeck at LWB :welbeck:

1 Like

Liverpool will likely win this match with probably 1-2. We can get a draw, if we are lucky, while I just donā€™t see us taking a win (given our defense).

2 Likes

No, given Mustafi. Itā€™s a bit different.

Pretty much this, even though I canā€™t quite make up my mind between a loss and a draw.

Both Liverpool and us have scored two or more, goals a game, but they have only let in three goals this season and we have let in more than three times that.
We need to stop them scoring first, which seems to be happening far too regularly in recent games.

There should be plenty of attacking play from both teams and Emery will have looked at them and Iā€™m sure will not keep repeating the same mistakes.

I said we would draw with Crystal Palace and then beat Liverpool so Iā€™ll stick with that even though a score draw is more likely.
Iā€™m going for 3-2 to us, Aubameyang, Mustafi and Lacazette to score.

2 Likes

Klopp on Arsenal:

ā€œThey score a lot of goals and they are really good defensively. We have to make sure they donā€™t score. You need the full package in games like this.ā€

Is he taking the piss?

2 Likes

Itā€™s like in fifa manager mode when you go into the press conference and you can decide whether you want to praise or mock the other team haha

9 Likes

If Mustafi scored i would vote you as ā€œPoster of the yearā€ :smile:

1 Like

It appears Klopp has not been watching our games. Advantage: us :sunglasses:

1 Like

Klopp probably means we are now working harder than before when we are not in possesion. Defence doesnā€™t just mean your backline. With an addition like Torreira, Bellerin improving under Emery, as well as Holding, I do feel we are more comfortable out of possesion than under Wenger. Our team in general are clocking more KMs too.

2 Likes