Arsenal vs Liverpool (PL) 3-2

Trent been mugged for both goals, Southgate was onto something.

New fantasy pl team name. Cheers Cal.

Lucky to be winning tbh, its not a 2-1 game.

But we need to be more daring, more adventurous. There are goals to be had here.

1 Like

I truly dislike Trent Hendo and the other cocky bastards who have only won one asterisk league title lol

Get in there

6 Likes

If Liverpool get anything from this it feels like it will be entirely a Thiago diff. Heā€™s a different level in midfield.

2 Likes

Honestly, heā€™s one of the greatest passers of the ball Iā€™ve ever seen as a full back but defensively itā€™s actually reaching a point of embarrassment.

The fact Liverpool system had become more predictable means the trade off isnā€™t even worth if like it used to be.

3 Likes

I was begging to get to half time and then we go and score, what a delight!

5 Likes
2 Likes

I bet on us to win 2-1 today, I should probably cash that out for whatever theyā€™re offering lol

2 Likes

Salah has been a ghost all half so i guess the TOmi thing is working.

I would still get KT on for some added controle and overlapping thread down the left.

Do like Sky Sportsā€™ new policy of having the camera automatically go to a close-up of Alexander-Arnoldā€™s face after every goal Liverpool concede

1 Like

Regarding Lolpools goal. Nunes was clear offside and Gabby M clearly got affected by that. Should be an offside IMO. Its called interfering with play.

1 Like

Even if Liverpool are in poor form, they are a huge mental barrier for us.

If we can see this through then the belief will be sky high.

I donā€™t want us to cower and be afraid in the second half. Partey, Xhaka and Ƙdegaard need to do more as a unit, this is the main threat

1 Like

Yep.

We just need to be more composed and calm in our build up. Often we just hand them the ball easily being too direct and taking risk passes when thereā€™s no need. Spread them and wait for the opportunity to penetrate.

2 Likes

Yeah, had similar thoughts in the first half. I like Partey, Xhaka and Ode as a midfield a lot, but Liverpool have been well on top in midfield, largely due to Thiago.

1 Like

Does anyone know?

1 Like

12 Likes

OMG IM GONNA GET NIGHTMARES NOW !! :arteta:

1 Like

Ffs watch Trent score a beauty free-kick in the second half. Keep this stuff until after FT. PLEASE.

1 Like