Result

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Lens win

0 voters

Definitely owe these guys a paddling for what happened over there :grinning:

1 Like

Win it, win the group, come on lads

I would really like for Ramsdale to start here.

1 Like

Raya will be back in goals.

I’d maybe have Jesus on the bench for this one, not sure starting 3 games in 7 days is ideal post soft tissue problems.

Arsenal 1-0 Lens.

It would be nice, if only to get his resale value up.

It’ll be interesting to see how we sell him, given our notoriety in not being able to maximise a profit.

When was the last time we won the group with one game to go.

Arsenal 3-0 and top the group

1 Like

I don’t know but it was almost certainly followed by a defeat to Olympiacos.

3 Likes

Ramsdale will play the home league game against Brentford and FA Cup games. His Arsenal career, sadly, I think is done.

Would love Ramsdale to start. Deserves some Champions League games and he’s just had a clean sheet. We know that Raya is number one.

Unpopular, but I’d rest Saka and play Jesus right. Martinelli can have a rest as well. We’ve got a squad - time to use it.

---------------------Ramsdale----------------
-White-----Saliba-----Gabriel–Kiwior—
--------------------Jorginho---------------------
-------Odegaard---------Havertz------------
—Jesus---------Nketiah-------Trossard–

If the game is tight at half-time then Rice comes on.

Exactly.
No need to start with Saka, Martinelli or even Odegaard but if we’re struggling then bring them on.
There’s no need to risk Jesus because we’ve got goal machine Havertz, as well as Trossard, and we could also rest Rice, Tomi and possibly Saliba.

We’re at home against Lens so even with a second string team, we have more than enough to beat them and that’s why Arteta has strengthened the squad, so we avoid over playing our best players.

1 Like

All seven of those will start I think.

2 Likes

clobbering time…i want retribution!! I hope we put at least 4 past them.

I recommend anyone going to wrap up. It’s going to be a chilly night.

I hope not, although I’m sure most of them will.
But if we have a fairly comfortable lead at half time, then maybe Arteta can make some change because we’ve got a lot of games coming up.

We play #12 Wolves next Saturday.
Better play our better players to take care of business against Lens, captured the top spot.

We can rest a play or two but don’t risk the game and top spot by resting too many.

1 Like

I’d be going near full strength and just getting the job done, secure top spot and send a skeleton crew to Eindhoven.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/kayakaynak97/status/1729497467396260263

Oh my god, don’t tell me we went and done it.
White’s hammies are finally giving up.

Another injury for Vieira as well. Him, ESR and Nelson are fucking crocks, I don’t care.

Vieira not even playing games and how could he (and ESR) having that many injuries outside of matches???

Very annoying Vieira is injured for this CL tie, with him being suspended for PL.

1 Like