Arsenal vs Leicester City (PL) 4-2

Fully dominant first half minus a couple three brain farts.

The set piece worried me

2 Likes

They are a proper rat family with money

1 Like

You are inside the ground! Surely you should be ahead of me :grin:

2 Likes

Really nice half of football if Arsenal play like this consistently Iā€™ll stop slandering cone boi. Although letā€™s be real Jesus is just a monster, probably carrying this team.

4 Likes

Leicester are such a bunch of divey little pricks

6 Likes

True Arsenal fan. We all were worried mate.

1 Like

Goofy shit is a good term. He gives me Pickford vibes at times. Gotta get rid of that.

1 Like

Listening on 5 live as enjoying the glorious sunshine.

We are playing excellent I can gather from the commentator. First Jesus goal was a screamer and Jamie Vardy is a diving cunt.

COYG!! and a massive fuck off to these Leicester cunts

4 Likes

Tickets fell through at the last minute so Iā€™m not actually :joy:

2 Likes

Never thought Iā€™d see the day
BigTet_4LYFE

Hattrick for Hesus would be absolutely lovely. Zinchenko having a stormer. Ƙdegaard and Saka gotta step up a bit.

2 Likes

To have rock solid CBs in Saliba and Gabriel is as great as having Jesus up front.

Weā€™ve been playing like this for pretty much the whole of preseason too. We had such a period against Palace too.

Yes.
Our left hand side is giving them nightmares.
By the same token though. All troubke they caused came from that side as well.

Have our fans sang the jamie vardy your wife is a grass song?

I know Martinelli doesnā€™t get a lot of goals or assists but fuck me he causes trouble for everyone he plays against

4 Likes

Is there such chant?

Who signed him?

You donā€™t have to qualify your faint praise, muppet. When they play bad, fire away, ok to call it when they are playing well also.

1 Like

With evething in Jesusā€™ shadowā€¦ I think Saliba had another very good performance. Really disciplined positionally, doesnā€™t lose his head. Really matured in that last season.

Arteta is gonna have some serious headaches about lining up the back 4 when everyone is fit.
Tomi should start imo when heā€™s back, White is doing very good, be doesnā€™t have Tomiā€™s mobility and Saka could use more support.

Zinchenko is so good on the ball, in tight areasā€¦ I wouldnā€™t think twice about at least trying him in Xhakaā€™s role for a game or two when Tierney is fully fit. He could be a big upgrade in our midfield.

5 Likes