Stuff of champions

4 Likes

Ooh full beard for Fabio.

2 Likes

Granit loves to score at that end of the ground for some reason

2 Likes

Odegaard is the best human CAM in the league

2 Likes

Is it because KDB is a ginger hell spawn?

5 Likes

Why is bamford a player

Well done, mirroring City’s score line, but we beat a better team.

8 Likes

@Calum you know what to do. Big test incoming for you.

7 Likes

There’s some perfect poetry about playing immediately after and matching cđŸ’©ty’s 4-1 scoreline. Like we’re trolling the oil cunts.

1 Like

Biggest test yet?

I’ve already broken the manager of the month curse and new manager curse emphatically

9 Likes
2 Likes

Love seeing Jesus back and amongst the goals. Glad to see him get one from open play. And what a ball from Ødegaard to Xhaka and a lovely tap-in from White.

So hope we can get a win next weekend at Anfield. For now. Another 3 points. Another match :white_check_mark: off! 9 more to go.

3 Likes

I could watch Mikel do interviews for days on end

3 Likes

Did Holding put a foot wrong? I must admit my link cut out for a few moments but I though he did really well. Trossard was a constant thorn, the traction engine that is Xhaka was imperious, Partey mostly calm and I feel for Zinny on the goal, tried to avoid a penalty and deflects it past Ramsdale (who did spot it and react but there wasn’t time).

It’s as you were but with one game fewer to go and St. Totteringham’s Day approaches as does the Champions League. What a season.

Played well, but still want our best options available in the tougher games to come. Has come in and done the job required of him.

2 Likes

Holding is crap. We’re winning in spite of him. We looked open with him at the back. Does that mean he was bad? No, but we get hurt against a better team.

Full time 4-1!! Lets go!

6 Likes

Was waiting for you to catch up before I updated the title with the score. :+1:

1 Like

That wasn’t my experience today and I was watching him closely. His ball control and technical ability isn’t as good as the other players around him, but he done what he needed to and made some good passes again. You could argue he was in part at fault for the goal, but I’d point the blame more at Xhaka as he failed to clear the ball. Holding does have a tendency to back off the attacker, which could be a worry against Liverpool, but today overall I thought he done fine.

2 Likes

Yes, especially in the first half.