Arsenal Vs Huddersfield (PL)

2 wins 1 draw - scum, united behind us, not bad not bad

3 Likes

One of those matches where you just take the 3 points and move the fuck on without ever thinking about this again

10 Likes

Why does Guendonzi runs leaning on one side?

Happy with the 3 points and win but we were awful, not surprising with tired legs.

Iwobi and Mkhi are simple awful and I have no doubt Emery is already plotting their exit.

Torreira - I love you.

We will need signings in January, that much is clear.

Torreira, good.

Torreira with another MOTM performance? Voting opened! :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

Good win, good cleansheet.

Man like Sokratis as well, love the fella.

I love how many cunts we have in our team right now.

Lichsteiner and Sokratis striking fear into the opps!

4 Likes

It could have been a comfortable win with Auba and Laca taking their tap ins. Ref not disallowing a legit Laca goal. Second half was awful. Torreira and Auba’s assist saved our ass.

1 Like

Think the Laca sub was bad in hindsight, Mkhi and Iwobi are just terrible at the moment.

1 Like

Aubameyang and Lacazette are wasteful in front of goal. They’re the reason we never put this game to bed early.

Kolasinac is also an outrageous waster with his final ball execution.

We get into these situations chasing a result against a relegation threatened side too often. Most of the time we just don’t take our chances earlier in the game.

1 Like

I don’t know if we can let both of them go in January. Ramsey is probably not coming back any time soon and is leaving in July. Ozil is still dealing with injuries and doesn’t really appear to have a position in this team.

We already needed a winger and now we have no healthy CBs, I can’t really see Emery, Raul, Sven and etc. agreeing to weaken the numbers in the squad in January. Besides, who would take Iwobi on the back of his last few appearances? Probably nobody in the top division.

I don’t think they’ll be sold in Jan but I’ll be shocked if they’re anywhere near the line up nxt season.

Didn’t see the game but a win is a win. Nice goal from Torreria aswell

We got the win, which is the most important thing, but still surprised by the scoreline.

Probably a bit arrogant of me, but I honestly thought today would be a walk in the park. Perhaps it would have been just that had our players not inhaled a legal substance 5 months ago :sunglasses:

5 Likes

We didn’t look very good, but we got the 3 points and deserved them in the end. This was one of those absolutely annoying as F*ck games that we used to lose, having 12 shots, 3 on target and the opponent gets one on target and scores…

1 nil to the Arsenal when we are looking a bit crap and have injury issues at CB is fine right now.

1 Like
1 Like

It’s time released. Probably only hit them midway through the first half.

how the fuck else is he supposed to reach a ball that is flying in approximately a metre above ground? :thinking:

1 Like

Didn’t end up watching the game, after 12 hours on the piss I was just to cooked. Is it worth me watching a replay ?

Our Centre back pairing is going to be very interesting at Southampton next Sunday.