Arsenal vs FK Bodø / Glimt (EL) 3-0

Ahhhh excellent that is good to know, I’ll have to see how far from it I am. Thanks Jade!!!

1 Like

Thin squad. Nothing I can do about it :sweat_smile:

Jokes aside, reports mention that Cedric has returned to training. So I’d start him if fit…
If not then Xhaka has to play in midfield although I think he needs a rest.

At a concert so can’t watch, expecting a decent win.

3-1 Arsenal with Marquinhos on the scoresheet again.

I wonder if we’ll rest Xhaka for this one. Been playing a lot and now he’s our most valuable player we need to be careful with him.

You said jokes aside

5 Likes

Flying to Tanzania tonight, missing this game and the scouse lot on the weekend. Hoping we batter them both! get back just before the Leeds game and hope to see us still on top of the league!

This should be a routine win and a chance for some of the fringe players to show what they can do.
I’ll go 4-1 with a Nketiah hat trick and Vieira.

Praying for Martinelli’s hamstrings

1 Like

Xhaka again too. Man is made of stone

His availability has always great which is something we’ve hated for most of his tenure lol

9 Likes

Guess you could say he’s made of… Granit

5 Likes

Strong lineup, no way Glimt should have a sniff in this match.

Gabi and Vieira been pictured together more than I have pictures with any of my ex’s

1 Like

Hammer them then take Martinelli off for Nelson at halftime. Xhaka off for Matt Smith on 65 minutes, Gabriel off for who knows at some point too.

Catalin Cirjan on the bench!

Genuinely never heard of him :slight_smile:

This is the first time since March 2020 we will play a European game in front of a full stadium at the Emirates lol

1 Like

coyg go for the win

Be nice to be able to rest martinelli ever

Why are we starting Martinelli??

Why do BT always think we’re playing 3 at the back? Lol

1 Like

That Indonesian stadium disaster was horrific