Arsenal Vs Dundalk (UEL)

@shamrockgooner What are Dundalk like from set piece situations? :thinking:

If Xhaka can’t dominate against these guys then I think he needs to look into another career tbh.

1 Like

Dundalk are going to be 120% up for this, it’ll be Ostersunds all over again

I think we should all rejoice and enjoy this game while we can. A CF starting at CF.

and wingers on the wing. Because the fuckery will be back this weekend

1 Like

Not known for set pieces anyway. They play decent enough football generally speaking.

3 Likes

How many shots you’ll think we manage? I’d say about 9

2 Likes

It’s insulting for Pepe to be wasted against these scrubs ffs

1 Like

Why does it look like our whole first team is on the bench? Is that because we can use 5 subs and have a bigger bench?

Nico needs to start performing against these scrubs ffs

Wait what’s that defence all about?

AMN LB, Kola LCB? Why Mikel.

This probably means Lacazette and WingAubameyang will be bringing the AIDS this weekend so I hope everyone is ready for that.

3 Likes

told you guys so, genius might not play our first team but just send the youth team to compete.

Sorry @Electrifying I had too.

10 Likes

It’s a shame Saliba couldn’t be involved to give that back line some more gloss but what’s done is done, and the CB injuries have led to one of the craziest backlines we will see all season.

Should be an open game!

That team makes my eyes bleed.

How have you not made your peace that Auba will be a LW until Marti is back? :arteta:

I’m not going to watch the game btw.

1-0 United. When was the last time we lost 3 consecutive league games 1-0 ? That will be one for the Arsenal stats and trivia thread come Sunday evening.

Martinelli won’t make a difference. He’ll Be benched when back like he was pre-injury.

He only played because Auba got that red card.

2 Likes

If Xhaka plays again as a LCB Arteta should get sacked during the game. Like just giving the match to the assistant in the second half.

If he’s too scared to play 3 midfielders now, to press them and win the ball quickly, to keep us going constantly
 instead of having 3 CBs at the back being scared of a counter or whatever
 that should be the absolute ultimate final proof of Arteta’s cowardice and of the football we can expect from him in the future.

And I would’t even be so much against a 3atb formation if we at least had some creativity in the front three, or a number 10 in a 3412
 but this football with just two basic CMs and thousand wingers, wingbacks and wingstrikers is just

Ffs only just realised Kolaơinac plays as a CB (I guess I just jumped to the midfield reading the line up)
 ffs
 :arteta:

1 Like

Fixed.

I want Bendtner here now
 get the fuck ready

1 Like