Arsenal Vs Chelsea (PL)

Yeah :joy:

2 Likes

Feels shit picking Luiz, but it’s such an awful selection of defenders on both teams.

1 Like

I was going for 0-0 but then realised that involved us keeping a clean sheet against a top four side :wink:
So I’ll go 1-1, Aubameyang to score.

Thats 2 people picking Bellerin. No way on earth he could get anywhere near a chelsea selection. Fuck no.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ozil can’t make our 18 man matchday squad, bit of a stretch having him in a combined Chelsea/ Arsenal 11.

Him and Emery falling out has no bearing on my selection. He’s still our most gifted player.

3 Likes

Hahaha I agree, was just being a smartarse :wink:

3 Likes

18 Likes

Can’t really agree with this one, should be Cech over Leno.

Its a bit of an outrage that Mustafi didn’t make the cut though

That Azpilicueta is the sort of top quality recruiting that Chelsea do so well. Same with Ivanovic. Good solid steady players who take and follow instruction well and you get years of service out of them.

3 Likes

Yeah, fair line-up. I’d do the same.

1 Like

He’s ready!

All for one. All for the victory! Sounds like a PES banner when you read it like that.

3 Likes

Imagine he starts over Cuntstafi :giroud3:

I presume no Ozil or Ramsey then?
Not even on the bench?

Starting?

Fuck cheating Hazard and cigarettes boy though.

1 Like

We need a positive result in this one more for physiological reasons if were to run into them in a Europa League tie.

Some parts will start talking up top 4 chances if we win, but reality is we still have 8 away matches in the league to come.