Arsenal Vs Chelsea (PL)

What on earth…?

1 Like

Need the same in the second half. C’mon!!

1 Like

Impressed we kept a clean sheet going into half tbh.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

How can you be undeserving of a lead when we’ve actually put the ball in the back of the net twice and Chelsea haven’t?

We’ve been the better team.

3 Likes

Decent pressing but Chelsea kept possession with ease and their decision to play without an out-and-out centre forward has cost them so far today.

Ramsey’s inability to spot or deliver a pass is abysmal by the way.

Chelsea need a striker really bad lol.

1 Like

Weird to think Chelsea had that strong start to the season with all those wins and unbeaten run and as things stand, they’re just floating above to stay in the top 4. Of course, well aware there’s still another half to go, but Hazard has absolutely carried them this season. Considering our current problems and injury list, this is semi promising so far.

2 Likes

Blow the full time whistle now, I want the clean sheet! They’ll get better when Giroud comes on and I don’t wanna see him score and celebrate :frowning:

3 Likes

Chelsea fan are slagging Sarri in their subreddit :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Jorginho’s form has dropped off considerably. He dominated us in the reverse fixture. He’s been pretty poor over the last couple of months though and he’s certainly not getting a look in today.

But yeah, I think their main problem is upfront, Kante has been the furthest man forward on a few occasions today, that’s utterly ridiculous. And Hazard has made it clear that he doesn’t like playing there and I can see why, it’s a complete waste of his talent.

1 Like

Our back line is keeping Chelsea forwards out of our box. You can see the frustration on the wingers looking for someone to pass to .

1 Like

Any HT subs?

Mustafi on for Laca apparently

1 Like

Sokrassistis and Koshoulderny, what a dream CB pairing.

2 Likes

That’s not funny :angry:

7 Likes

The pressing hasn’t been that great we haven’t hustled Chelsea off the ball all that much they’ve just had no outlet when they’ve built up towards our goal.

Özil would have given us way more quality on the ball than Ramsey or Xhaka have.

On one of our counters in particular, Auba was clean through on the shoulder of the back line and Ramsey didn’t even spot the pass just went sideways to Laca. Ramsey’s vision is bum level.

10 Likes

Which one’s Ramsey ?

Chelsea have had plenty of possession but we have the goals.
I don’t think they’ve had a shot on target yet.

1 Like