Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) 5-0!

Yup. Would be welcome

2 Likes

they’ll do whatever is possible to get them in the game.

IMG_3670

:thinking:.

everyone and their pet hamster knows he will be playing

6 Likes

They are crap. Just don’t do stupid shit and put finishing boots on. 3 points.

We had better players worried before.
Haaland, KDB, Foden, Salah, Mac Allister, Son… we can name a lot, and we handled them in good fashion.
Even Harry Kane only scored a fucking lousy penalty against us in the CL.

So, who fucking worry about Cole Palmer?
Play our game, be cautious, pay the right amount of respect, that is it.

3 Likes

We are dead and buried if we draw or lose tonight.

Only a win will suffice.

We are better in every department. No excuses. A shit result tonight and the air will go out of our title challenge.

Massive.

10 Likes

I think Arteta has to rotate a fair bit if we want a chance. It seems very clear our players are passed even running on fumes.

but why only our players… same should be the case for most of the teams in PL. so it evens out again imho.

How much is a fair bit? Chelsea look a bit better than their earlier season form, the likes of Nelson won’t cut it. If Arteta makes too many changes and we lose he’ll be crucified.

2 Likes

No excuses tets, you have to win this game.

I still can’t believe we haven’t returned the 6-0 batterings they’ve given us over the years. We beat them, but we never truly fuck them up.

They seriously need humbling after their recent antics.

1 Like

The big games are when they’ve been able to cause teams problems but their main objectives for the season ended on the weekend.

For me, Partey Rice Odegaard has to be the midfield with Partey at the base. There’s a lot more freedom for Rice in that system and should be too much for Chelsea to handle in the midfield battle.

This is probably a game for Zinchenko too considering the possession we’re likely to have.

Would like to see Trossard or Havertz in the 9, Jesus on the left and Saka on the right (the time for resting him has passed).

We will go full strength. I think this will be our starting XI:

Raya
White Saliba Gabriel Kiwior
Jorginho Rice
Odegard
Saka Havertz Martinelli

Perhaps Tomi if he is fit, no idea if there has been an update on him?

3 Likes

I agree, but that was the case against Wolves as well. It seems Zinchenko has really been dropped now.

1 Like

Because we don’t have Man City like depth and everyone else hasn’t played as much games as us

The fuck

https://x.com/meggkennedyy/status/1782671904999956504?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

wait what!? are all those seats occupied by Chelsea fans!? / So many empty seats still available?

Empty seats

Been doing the rounds on the fb groups as well yet still people begging for tickets, so not sure if it’s an issue on the exchange.

I’d be dying to go if I was home yet (Munich trip never ends), I don’t get why anyone would have given up while we’re still right in it. Jump on and get a ticket chaps.

Cold Palmer :sneezing_face:

3 Likes