Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

Iirc Almunia got beat from like 40 yards by Ronaldo

3 Likes

Good God :jakey:

Almunia :facepalm:

We absolutely shithoused our way to the semi final that year lol. Still have no idea how we did it :joy:

Roma on penalties & Villareal, I suppose it wasn’t the hardest schedule.

We wouldn’t even get by Roma now lol. Wenger seems to have gotten worse in the CL with better teams…

2 Likes

Slipped and let Park Ji Sung score.

Then Ronaldo ruined Almunia from 30 yards and we crumbled

Heads up for people on here that were going on Saturday

If we win their won’t be a trophy parade either

3 Likes

Understandable in the current climate I guess, but I must admit that has surprised me somewhat.

1 Like

Some of the comments on that tweet :confused: Clearly they didn’t bother to read the full story. It’s not about “letting the terrorists win” it’s about not wasting police resources, “Hey, I know we’re at a high risk of a terrorist attack, but instead of trying to protect the country would you mind just watching us ride round London on a bus lifting a cup instead? Great, thanks.”

2 Likes

Some people just make you physically ill with their lack of empathy and understanding :disappointed:

Its a shame but its absolutely the right decision.

I genuinely feel like our chances of winning this game without Koscielny/Mustafi and the prospect of the rusty Mertesacker are <10%, even in a two horse race.

Most neutrals seemed to know we’d beat Villa fairly comfortably and it has that same feel about it. Anthony Taylor being the referee makes it even worse, frankly I question that guy’s impartiality when it comes to Wenger

1 Like

I agree robin, but a moanio or Fergie would have been screaming about ref biase in the paper’s and come match day would have been scared to shaft them because all eyes would be on him and every negative decision would have been a headline.
Wenger just sits playing with zips.

C’mon Arsenal! Let’s finish the season in style.

Jesus some people really broken up about not getting to see a cup being sailed about in an open top bus. If that’s of genuine importance in your life you should probably re-evaluate.

Yeah a parade for ending the trophy drought is fair but the open top bus should be reserved for the league and CL

1 Like

parades should be held for winning trophys, just not on this occasion for obvious reasons… Btw youll be lucky to see one for the CL in wengers lifetime :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I would’ve loved more Wilshere chants on the bus but for the safety of people it’s the right decision.

1 Like

Would’ve been rather difficult seeing as he wasn’t an Arsenal player this season anyways :hipster:

But Bournemouth is finished now. Surely he could’ve joined in, doing a John Terry :slight_smile:

1 Like