Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

If Ozil and Sanchez carry on as they have been, Ramsey and Cech keep up their excellent form and Holding continues to play at the level he’s been at I genuinely think we could go toe to toe with them.

It’s the FA cup after all, anything can happen.

4 Likes

Sanchez went off holding thigh… Hopefully hell be fit…as for Kos…plank.
And Gabriel dosent look promising either…

Holding, Mustafi and Monreal then, could be worse.

Gibbs at LWB isn’t ideal but oh well.

1 Like

The Ox?

Hopefully rested as he gives us something different in this position… Should have just put the yoof out…

On the bright side weve got moorespice bar and weve never been beaten in there… Just jinxed that then…

1 Like

well if we lose i’m coming for you

Come at me bro. :xhaka:

We aren’t without a chance but I’m defiantly expecting the Chavs to do the job. 2-1 Chelsea.

1 Like

FFS

Holding Mertesacker Monreal then

How nice would it be for Big Per that his first start of the season he lifts the FA Cup!!

3 Likes

I think it’s more likely that on his first start of the season he gets left on his arse about 10 times by Hazard and Pedro, but we can dream I guess :laughing:

9 Likes

If Per starts this could be excruciatingly bad.

2 Likes

You are not funny anymore :xhaka:

@Luca_from_Italy stop trying to police people’s attitudes towards the match. It’s more than reasonable to not fancy our chances against the best team in the country with a defence that’s fallen apart.

If you continue to whine about it, I will calculate a suspension from the site of precisely the right timeframe to prevent you discussing the final or any of the reaction to it with anyone on here.

Lol.

Suspension? Talk about an overreaction.

7 Likes

Cup final day weather…

2 Likes

A beautiful 27 degrees.

Imagine the heat in that stadium… BBQ players…

1 Like

Can’t see us winning this against a very solid Chelsea side.

Unfortunately we are going to end this season with nothing.

2 Likes

Not looking forward to this with Gabriel, Koscielny and Mustafi all out haha

1 Like

It’s gonna be fine. We don’t need a defence. We’re going to go with that Fantasy Football all out attack formation. And Ramsey is going to do his best Xabi Alonso impression :sunglasses: