Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

Had a feeling Ospina would start.

Good luck to him. Probably his last game for us as well

You lose your captain because is stupid, you lose Mustafi for concussion, you lose a good backup for a serious injury and what you do?

Drop one of the best players in this period, a guide for the defenders, to play with one of the seven Snow White dwarfs.

Fuck Arsène, I want to cry.

Just know Terry will come on and out jump Ospina near the end.

No mate, we will return to play with the back 4 and to be the same suicide team as in the past.

I’m usually broadly OK with the cup keeper policy, but this is absolutely the wrong time for it. Our defence is completely disrupted aside from the young lad Holding, who could do with at least one experienced older head back there who he is familiar with playing with. Our defence has been much improved lately and Cech has actually been a big part of that, he’s been in genuinely good form.

To drop him for Ospina would be idiocy, maybe so idiotic that @Maxi_Gooner wouldn’t flip flop this time.

I’ve got no problem with Ospina at all, but he’s leaving this summer, so basically fuck him, we owe him nothing and he can expect nothing.

2 Likes

Nah I’m not having it. Ospina is out of here anyway so it’s not like we need to keep him happy or anything. There is literally not a single reason to start Ospina! Wenger won’t do that really will he? surely not :persevere:

Might start drinking now!

1 Like

Win in ET. I am feeling it! :hipster:

Fucking lol if true. But more of an incredulous “what the fuck” type.

1 Like

Did they release the team sheet a day early? Or can all this outrage be contributed to a rumor of some sort? I’m lost.

Fuck the keeper policy. When pretty much your whole backline is missing you dont go and hamper it even more by putting in your sub keeper.

Wenger doesn’t do himself any favours. Widely deserves the critism he gets. Shocking call if true.

1 Like

Did Wenger not learn from the Fabianski debacle?

Where did this rumor come from? Probably someone trolling the fuck out of a fanatic base that’s known to take the bait…

Either that or he will play Cech and the game will go to pens…RIP :xhaka::hipster:

3 Likes

Aah no wonder you keep flipflopping about Wenger in that case!

:gunnersaurus:

Tbf we won the cup with him and that policy the year we beat Hull.

Guardian, daily mail

1 Like

Flappy almost single-handedly lost us that cup.

Got away with it and played his part in the semi though. History now and winning history at that.

I’d like to think it’s mind games to be honest. Though with Wenger you never know.

Cech injured.

How dare Wenger make Cech injured over Ospina???

2 Likes