Arsenal Vs Cardiff (PL)

Even when we win we find a way to make it as unsatisfactory as possible. Fuck me supporting this club is a chore sometimes

The last quarter of the match was good. Except for the goal we let in… even that was a well taken shot.

2 Likes

Glad we ground out a win at least. Feel this is going to be a pattern this season.

Game sounded truly awful, but as ever the updates on here save the hassle of going through all that bore :wenger:

We got the win and Man Utd took a surprising loss, defo can’t complain about that. Man City next up who are losing to Newcastle. I think we’ll struggle to get anything from that one.

1 Like

Please don’t say this until its over

1 Like

Lol they have a pen.

1-2. Pogshit

1 Like

ffs @Mysty if this ends 2-2 or 3-2 I’m coming to look for you

6 Likes

to do what :henry2:

1 Like

Give him a stern talking to.

2 Likes

When I seen you were making a post I said I bet this is a post with the Henry face and oh look :joy:

Need to change your patter mav :wink:

2 Likes

oh oh @Mysty stern talking to will happen now

1 Like

:xhaka:

5 Likes

@Mysty you are finished boy

4 Likes

Lol, I thought the game was over, oh well :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mysty you fucking wanker

8 Likes

Oh well you tempt fate and its oh well?

I’m expecting a written apology and your notice handed in

2 Likes

MOTHERFUCKER

1 Like

Pathetic performance.

Cardiff have the sum total of nothing upfront and yet still managed to score :laughing: A team with 0 goals in 4 games before this. Mind you they deserved at least a goal, which emphasises how bad we were.

The meandering attack was probably more concerning than the defence tho. Still Man United drop 2 points so we get out of jail

#mystyisoverparty

3 Likes

Full time?

1 Like