Arsenal vs Burnley (PL)

Can’t wait till we get some actual defenders so Xhaka never plays CB again .

A little confused at people freaking out on Twitter about Lacazette being unhappy. If they’re so obsessed with visible passion this should be a good thing, right?

Although if I’mve Lacazette I’d be pretty ticked about getting hooked for a guy who consistently poops the bed in front of goal.

The day VAR shows those fat fuck refs up will be a great day.

If that happened:

"Aubameyang didn’t look too happy coming off when on a hat-trick"
“I wouldn’t want him to be! But he has important games coming up that he needs to be fresh for”

How on earth is Burnley going to finish this match with 11 men.

1 Like

Ffs if they score 2-2 I’m not celebrating Christmas

If that happens you’re welcome to join me for a traditional Jewish observation of Christmas. We eat Chinese food on Christmas Eve and then go to a movie Christmas Day. It’s not bad.

2 Likes

We need a goal and torreira needs a yellow card, 6 min left, let’s get’em.

1 Like

Sounds great

3 Likes

Is that from The interview, is it any good ?

It’s an informal tradition rather than a religious observance. No other restaurants are open on Christmas so we usually eat Chinese food that night.

1 Like

Ugh Iwobi…

1 Like

Iwobi’s decision making and speed of thought is awful.

1 Like

Iwobi needs a LOT of work, very far from the end product.

It is and meh. Got so much hype because of the hacking/threat thing but the film was basic and the kind of silly humour you’d expect with something starring Seth Rogen.

1 Like

This is a win typical of the 22 game unbeaten streak. Deserved winners but not particularly impressive at all, struggling over the line, hugely wasteful from numerous 3v3, 3v4 chances.

Lacazette is probably annoyed because he knows we’re bang average

1 Like
2 Likes

ÖZIL MY BOY

1 Like