Arsenal Vs Brighton (PL)

Oh no, @Bl1nk not being worried is worrisome.

1 Like

Iā€™m worried that heā€™s not worried

Iā€™ll be at the game tomorrow. No time to be worried.

Iā€™ve never seen us drop points at the Emirates.

13 Likes

Thatā€™s the spirit

Wifeā€™s birthday today, and Iā€™ve taken it upon me to select the restaurant for the dinner, as Iā€™ll be looking for a place which will be showing the game :grin:

5 Likes

The pub it is then.

Not familiar with any restaurants that show football.

2 Likes

Over here, there are quite a few restaurants which show football every now and then. Just gotta find out which one will be showing it today. Wouldā€™ve gone for the pub but sheā€™s not much of a drinker.

Totally forgot weā€™re playing today, all focus on Everton lol

2 Likes

Today really puts the super in Super Sunday.

1 Like

Letā€™s go guys!

Call yourself a football fan lol, tut tutā€¦Iā€™ve been counting down the days since last week.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ve been counting days to the Everton - City game too!
:+1:

Feels like another zero pressure game. I miss the buzz of being top. I think weā€™ll win today but Iā€™m not as invested in this game as I should be.

3-1 Arsenal

1 Like

Iā€™m usually confident of a win for us, doesnā€™t always pan out, I know, but Iā€™m sure of three points today. Unfortunately that goes for City, too.

COYG
If we play Trossard instead of Missenelli then we are in for a carnival of goals .
5-2 to the Arsenal

Fuck me can we have just 1 match thread without a MARTINELLI SUCKS START TROSSARD comment plz

5 Likes

100% agree but youā€™re being optimistic if you think he is going to post something objective or balanced when it comes to Martinelli.

Yea itā€™s getting really old now

2 Likes

COYG. I GOT IN.

8 Likes