Arsenal vs Brighton (PL)

Odegaard looking rejuvenated. His best start in a while.

1 Like

@RockyMaivia ayo Rocky my brudda you going to at me or what for the final game? :joy:

1 Like

If you bought a seat in club level youā€™d be rinsing the shit out of that free half time drink today.

2 Likes

Lmaooo Bissouma gonna fit right in on our team look at all the sideways and backwards passing :joy::joy:

Now now. In some quarters your post could be read as possibly saying something that might be construed as something that could be interpreted as being in favour of something Arteta has done and the moderating staff simply canā€™t protect you under those circumstances.

I suggest amending to make clear that Arteta is shit and any good play on our part only proves it.

3 Likes

City lead

Itā€™s so fucking annoying because you know we donā€™t have Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Ziyech or Tadic who can mix it up.

Here we fucking goooooooooooooooo

Getting dangerously close to that dreaded 7th spot. Itā€™s always good to finish above Spurs but Iā€™d rather miss out on that today I thinkā€¦

1 Like

has anyone got a stream that they can pm me? I can only get this on sky arenaā€¦i aint paying for 1 crappy match

Unless Chelsea win the CL then We will of beaten them to the last EL spot. Could do with the extra money

Oh dear. It appears City may be applying the dick to Everton.

PEN TO LEICESTER

Oh fuckā€¦

Great stuff

So if we get 7th and Chelsea lose in the CL final do we get EL? I lose bloody track of all this

1 Like

I think? Not sure lmao

We do, right? Another season in the ELā€¦?

All aboard the City express if so

5 Likes

No if they lose we get that conference if they win we get the extra EL spot.