Arsenal vs Brighton (PL)

I hope so, he’s as solid a backup keeper as you could hope to have.

6 Likes

Top line up. Our strongest XI.

Oh god, we’re going to go into the Conference League.

Yeah I really hope we sign him. We could have backup keeper sorted for like 5-7 years signing him.

3 Likes

No Everton will grab a draw :blush: have no fear

It’s time to finish above Spurs again tbh. Even if that means ending up in the Conference League. Usually I don’t care about such things, but I noticed this particular one is starting too bother me :joy:.

1 Like

You mean to tell me that you’re not motivated by the chance of get hands on European silverware and automatic qualification into the Europa League 22/23?

4 Likes

No. Not for that :joy::joy:.

Pep going with his best team today.
Prova generale ahead of the CL final. Je’s probably salty over losing to Brighton too. Everton have no chance.

Ancelloti > Pep

runs away

Well, he does have more CLs than him… :grin:

1 Like

Haha hahaha sky had to tell Arsenal to turn the music off for their shitty pre-match interview

Auba looked like he was thrown to the grown and no whistle.

Emotional to hear fans singing one of our four hundred songs in which “Arsenal” is the only word.

2 Likes

The 10,000 fans sounding like the typically 59,244 attendance :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ve not missed

SHOOOOOOT :joy:

2 Likes

Some good attacking football there. Close from Partey.

3 Likes

To be fair, in an average home game it probably is about 10,000 who solidly sing for 90 mins.

When I go sometimes I sing, sometimes I dont. I especially don’t if there’s some twat trying to “conduct” the fans or shouting at people for not singing to their satisfaction. :grin:

I can’t say I’ve ever sung in case someone on the internet didn’t approve of my noise or lack thereof.

1 Like

By his standards, that was certainly close.

1 Like

We’re looking very fluid atm. I like it.

2 Likes