:stadium: Emirates Stadium
:calendar: Sunday 2023-12-17T14:00:00Z
:soccer: Premier League

Result

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Brighton win

0 voters

I’m gonna say we edge it 2-1, but against Brighton at the Emirates I don’t say it with a great deal of confidence.

Lost our last 2 at home to Brighton in the league in 21/22 and 22/23.

We should dump on these. 3 nil.

our key players are mostly well rested… so I expect a win, even the VAR or fucking PGMOL (or whatever 5 letters) trying to fuck us up.

Usually Brighton at home scares me but knowing Arteta and the team, they’ll be very up for this game.

Mentioned this before but we’re sore losers and hold a heavy grudge against teams that beat us, especially in bad manner.

Expecting a top performance from the players that suffered that embarrassing loss at the Emirates earlier this year.

Martinelli should feel extra bitter as they ended his season and cost him the opportunity to break the goal record for a Brazilian player in a PL season.

1 Like

Don’t fuck this up now.

damn jinx :xhaka: :henry2:

Got to keep on Liverpool’s arse. We need to go up there one point back, not four.

We should go full strength against these guys. How we’ve only won once in 6 at home vs. Brighton is simply shocking and must change from tomorrow.

If we beat both Brighton and Liverpool; I think this team may have the minerals to go all the way. At the very least we need 4 points from these 2 games, ideally 6 - but I can’t see that happening.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t we?

Agreed! I don’t think Arteta has any reason to hold back, other than injuries.

If Partey, Timber and Tomiyasu were in this squad; I actually think we’d be top by some distance at this stage.

1 Like

We are due a home win against these everybody’s favourite second team cunts. Hopefully tomorrow the day.

1 Like

Just clicked we may have key absentees for this? Have we had an update on Gabi and Saka yet?

they are in training so should be fine

I just can’t fathom Trossard playing in this. He was pretty awful when we played last time and he handed them the second goal that killed the game if I recall correctly.

I can see this being a game that Havertz shines in.

1 Like

After City’s result yesterday, 3 points in this game becomes all the more important. Cannot afford to slip up. Given Brighton’s injuries and that they played just a couple of days back In Europe, we should have the advantage and hopefully we make full use of it.

Incredible drama

https://twitter.com/precbrown95/status/1736325860565688428?s=46

1 Like

Can’t see either of these… what’s the story?

Rice might miss

Rice has travelled

2 Likes

:joy: