Arsenal Vs Brighton (League Cup) 1-3

Don’t like this. @Bl1nk needs to be fully rested for the game against Wolves so that he tap in his one word heart palpitations inducing posts.

2 Likes

can i be a sub please

2 Likes

Your being taken out by request of Southgate for the world cup.

The Mutual Admiration United?

Have to field the second team, in all the rounds in this cup. unless we then reach the final.

I’m too short to be CB brother. I’d be getting rinsed with balls over the top

4 Likes

We don’t have a full second team which is annoying. Some first teamers will feature.

Have to throw some academy players and they should be given a chance to impress. This is a nothing cup now. We are in the Title Race.

1 Like

Play some academy players instead.

Getting win at Wolves obviously more important.

1 Like

just play the arsenal ladies, they would batter Brighton

1 Like

Desired result here is a loss.

6 Likes

BS team selection. I should be captaining this side.

1 Like

Either that or only play fringe or youth team players and keep it like that for every LC game.

I honestly don’t want to see a single first team player in the first XI.

Perfect excuse for Arteta here to take it easy here. Nobody bashed Liverpool for it.

2 Likes

Hoping for a textbook Wenger XI.

Watt Vela Lansbury
Randall Merida Frimpong
Traore Bartley Holding (c) Hoyte
Mannone

13 Likes

Somehow getting us to the semis with a mixture of U21s and fringe players.
What a guy!

Most of our first team getting a week to rest for the Wolves game?

Full game liquid Arteta ball returns. :syringe:

Oh, and please celebrate like we won the PL.

Anyone know how ESR is coming along? Be a decent chance for a second half sub here, maybe?

1 Like

We haven’t had a n update in some time. Granted, it does feel like they’re very, hush when it comes to fitness recently. We had barely any update on Elneny and he was back training when he was supposed to miss the rest of the year.

Initial timeline for Emile was December. Hope he is ahead of schedule and gets some time when the team heads off to Qatar.

Cheers. It has all been a bit silent on him but, yeah, with the WC break coming up and us buzzing along nicely, I’d sooner see ESR get the benefit of a full recovery period.

1 Like