Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (PL)

Hes created chances from corners in all those games.

350k a week set piece taker

Then we added a 72million quid set piece taker to ease the burden ozil carries.

2 Likes

Heā€™s an honorary Swede now

3 Likes

LOL that is pretty much itā€¦ most expensive set piece team in the world.

1 Like

YES

It not just Brighton though itā€™s any team who play with determination and conviction against us which we wonā€™t rise to.

Even his corners are crap! Does not whip them in for a simple touchā€¦ he lobs the ball in which makes it hard for any one who will attack it to get pace on it

2 Likes

Best Swedish manager since that guy who managed Iceland. :hipster:

1 Like

Didnā€™t think we would win but didnā€™t think we would loseā€¦what do I know

10th, -2 GD, Last 5 League fixtures LDDLD :facepalm:

1 Like

Hey now, them corners count towards his key passes stats that his weirdly obsessed fan boys use to defend him.

1 Like

Everyone searching for our next win :pepe2:

3 Likes

MOTM for me Xhaka for effort alone

2 Likes

Of course. This is what happens when you have lazy players who are not willing to put in a challenge and run away from challenges and never commit ā€¦ Ozil and Auba

Yeah yeah people will say Auba is out of position on the wing, bla bla blaā€¦ but, you play wherever the manager asks you to play and you give it 200%ā€¦ you donā€™t act like a brat because you are played on the wing

1 Like

Decent shoutā€¦ Iā€™d say him, Bellerin, or even maybe Leno, although conceding 2 is roughā€¦ sad to say, there were VERY few good performances so there isnā€™t much competition.

Xhaka was class, indeed. True captainā€™s performance.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a poor culture at this club that goes deeper than Wenger get or Emery.

1 Like

Everton are 18th. Same number 4 in the wins column.

Agreed, it goes all the way to that fat cunt sat high up in the directorā€™s box eating his third FideuĆ” of the day

1 Like

I donā€™t even think a new coach will change this, he would need to get rid half of these wasters and just give the youngsters and players wanting to play a game a chance.

For me I happily see the back of Ozil, Xhaka, Luiz, Sokratis, Sead, Torreira for the rest of the season. Auba and Laca havenā€™t been great but their goals at least make up them.

Only Leno and Martinelli can hold their heads up with any pride.

1 Like

Eng-dish Klopp.

1 Like