Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (PL)

I donā€™t even think a new coach will change this, he would need to get rid half of these wasters and just give the youngsters and players wanting to play a game a chance.

For me I happily see the back of Ozil, Xhaka, Luiz, Sokratis, Sead, Torreira for the rest of the season. Auba and Laca havenā€™t been great but their goals at least make up them.

Only Leno and Martinelli can hold their heads up with any pride.

1 Like

Eng-dish Klopp.

1 Like

Tierney with a decent cross in the first time he got himself in a good positionā€¦ Something Kola didnā€™t do for 75 minutesā€¦ Kolaa just running forward with the ball, getting in great positions but then pulling the ball back to his employer Ozil who has him on his paycheck as his bodyguard

And when itā€™s with Ozil, ball is lost, attack slowed down

2 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Weā€™ve actually at a turning point at this club which has been coming for years. Wenger managed to keep it at bay by his experience in the prem but Emery didnā€™t have that experience and failed.
Ljungberg has the same problem which is still in the club this attitude that everything will be ok in the endā€¦that is now looking unsafe and we need to wake up and realise we are now very vulnerable and itā€™s a shock.
Our only way out of this is hard work in every game

Luca banned the one season we are actually in a relegation fight :joy:

2 Likes

I was actually going to make the thread but I didnā€™t want people to call me a cunt/stupid dickhead.

1 Like

imagine if he was here now :poldi: if he wasnt banned then he sure as fuck would be now

@Robin_L you told us to @ you later

8 Likes

Poor first half by all means.
Good response at the start of the second.
Auba with a poor touch from Pepeā€™s through ball should have put us 2-1 upā€¦ But then no urgency in our play as if we were content with the draw

Further proof if it were even needed that girls shouldnā€™t be allowed an opinion on football :zipper_mouth_face:

10 Likes

Yes.

Dixon hammering home the truth

Massive massive gaps in the middle of the pitch

Oh Freddie, you fucking idiot

Off you fuck

1 Like

Freddie needs to be careful or he will end up being the fall guy for years of lazy attitude football at the club

1 Like

In all honesty Karl Fredrik Ljungberg has an almost unlimited supply of credit for those of us who were privileged to watch the team he was a key part of.

So itā€™s going to be difficult abusing him as a manager :expressionless: This is why I donā€™t want ex players put in this role

3 Likes

Weā€™re in a relegation battle now lads and laddettes, only one man to callā€¦

13 Likes

2 Likes

At least he would get his point across and players would listen or out

1 Like

Arseblog :joy::joy::joy: